Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icer

Property Market Boom Bubble?

If you don't have good credit, you can get a co-signer. Get someone with strong credit to co-sign for you, plus a combination of financing. You may have to give your co-signer a financial interest in the deal.Another way to start out is to broker deals, or acquire an option on a property and then sell it to another investor. This gives you an opportunity to make money on the deal without having any capital involved. Research the term 'real estate options investing'.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
The prices should be cheaper next year.

No one can say for sure if prices are going to be cheaper or more expensive. Just look at the current situation - many had thought the property prices would come crashing down because of the economic crisis; in the end, prices did come down but just for a bit before shooting up again! There's just no way to predict definitively...we can only guess...

No one can say for sure if prices are going to be cheaper or more expensive. Just look at the current situation - many had thought the property prices would come crashing down because of the economic crisis; in the end, prices did come down but just for a bit before shooting up again! There's just no way to predict definitively...we can only guess...

correct. just as i advise my corporate customers when they are trying to hedge their price exposures, i tell them to know what are their objectives. never try to read the market. go with what u really need and can afford at that point in time. if you are buying one for investment, take it as a medium term investment and ensure you can pay the mortgages even if you are getting negative (or worst still, zero) rental yield.

which is why i am not sure if we are going to see another mkt correction anytime soon....even next year. oil prices are at an acceptable range, banks are not collaspsing, factories are slowly getting busy again...i.e....the world is on a recovery phase....albeit slowly.

current property boom is fueled by low interest rates and bad returns in other assest. recent government intervention will slow the growth but not crash it. there are signs of slowing but u are not seeing any mass panick selling yet. some say there will be a lot of fire sale come next year when there will be lots of TOPs, we shall see.

I am not talking my own position :) I only have one property for my own stay. I am also hoping for some correction to get into scene but for now, i need to sort out my renovations.