Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sean_yeo

My Puny 3ng (67sqm) Lovenest Beside Marsiling Mrt Station

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Pics to share!!

Sliding glass door book cabinet cum CDs/DVDs storage

Bookcabinets.jpg

2nd Bedroom rollerblind + sofa bed

Sofa1s.jpg

Transformation

Sofa2s.jpg

Transformed

Sofa3s.jpg

Dining table (Borrowed teddy as table centrepiece :furious: )

Diningviewfrom2ndbedrooms.jpg

Close up look

Diningviewfrom2ndbedroom2s.jpg

View from kitchen entrance

Diningviewfromkitchens.jpg

"Kit Kat" Bench

KitKatbenchs.jpg

Dining chairs

Diningchairss.jpg

Close up look

Diningchairs2s.jpg

Sofa with back cushions

Sofatables.jpg

Sofa without back cushions

Sofanocushionss.jpg

Coffee table extension rolled out

TVtables.jpg

Shoe cabinet & stool @ foyer

Foyers-1.jpg

Pool table transformed

Poolviewfrom2ndBedrooms.jpg

View from kitchen entrance

Poolviewfromkitchens.jpg

Didnt manage to drill holes today (too late liao, wait police come up for "housewarming") to hang clock and wedding portraits, so will only do it on my next off day.

Bed and dresser table for master room already in place but as bedsheets not put up yet (An1 Chuang2 only after our Guo4 Da4 Li3 at end july), so no pics taken. Till next time! :furious:

Still sourcing around for computer cum study table for 2nd bedroom. Hmmmm.... :jawdrop:

Wow...my dream pool table. U must have paid $$$ for it. I wanted to have one at home but got rejected by my hb (despite talking abt it for days). it will be interesting for you to bring ur friends back to play pool and watch tv at the same time. great idea! :furious:

how much did u pay for the standing light?

Haha...luckilly my wife supports my idea of having a pool table at home. But my mum was shaking head, saying im mad to put that in our new house 8| And yesh, definitely will have more fun when entertaining frends during gatherings :P

Standing lamp costs $288 from Palace of Lights @ Balestir. Promotional price when I ordered 3months ago, collected only yesterday. The marble base is 70kg! :notti: Me & my dad were panting all the way when doing the collection & transportation!

Wow...my dream pool table. U must have paid $$$ for it. I wanted to have one at home but got rejected by my hb (despite talking abt it for days). it will be interesting for you to bring ur friends back to play pool and watch tv at the same time. great idea! :)

how much did u pay for the standing light?

Buy 1 lor! 8| If my 3room is able to fit in, your unit shouldn't have any problem also :P

Woah~ Nice place u have there.. Think my Hubby will be drooling @ yr transformed pool table~ :notti:

hi

so when is the first pool game?heheh wow now i really believe we have the same taste cos i almost wanted to get that lounge chair from toh guan also..great stuff sean

Buy 1 lor! :) If my 3room is able to fit in, your unit shouldn't have any problem also :furious:

mine oso 3 room only.. dun think can fit in =X

@ the moment.. our planning is not having a dining table @ all..

yr 67sqm in the inner space or whole unit? Our was quoted like 70sqm but inner only 66sqm. =X

1st pool game already done with me & my wife :sport-smiley-004:

Lounge chair? u mean the red/white sofa or sofa bed in 2nd bedroom? So u got your furniture from Star Furniture as well?

hi

so when is the first pool game?heheh wow now i really believe we have the same taste cos i almost wanted to get that lounge chair from toh guan also..great stuff sean

Hmmm....67sqm shd be whole unit bah, standard size for 3NG.Your 3NG is 70sqm? Dun tell me they also count aircon ledge and steps outside your main door in as part of the calculations?

mine oso 3 room only.. dun think can fit in =X

@ the moment.. our planning is not having a dining table @ all..

yr 67sqm in the inner space or whole unit? Our was quoted like 70sqm but inner only 66sqm. =X

My dad called up today and said he will help me to drill holes to hang my wedding portraits and clock in living room. Will post & share on the outcome after i go up and take pics in the next few days :yamseng:

Hmmm....67sqm shd be whole unit bah, standard size for 3NG.Your 3NG is 70sqm? Dun tell me they also count aircon ledge and steps outside your main door in as part of the calculations?

yeap half right... =p

Floor area: 70 metre sq. (inclusive of internal floor area of 66 metre sq, A/C Ledge and Bay Windows).

Mine is like 3A i think.. got 3A? Cos HDB letter list there 3 room Model "A"..

My floor plan.. Paiseh ah.. borrow yr space... =X

My new flat everywhere oso same.. =[

floorplance9.jpg

My dad called up today and said he will help me to drill holes to hang my wedding portraits and clock in living room. Will post & share on the outcome after i go up and take pics in the next few days !!

I wonder if the 3M picture hangers would work or not. Might be worth a try on a similar weight frame to experiment. Then at least you can re-position your portraits every now and then without drilling and filling up the holes :dunno:

Edited by pencil

Oh....so this is how the new 3A looks like. The old 3A is 80sqm if im not wrong. Anyway, not a surprise as HDB are building smaller & smaller units compared to 20-30years ago :)

Hmmm.....kitchen dun have toilet? The common toilet is along the passageway....new design for 3 rooms! :good: And i see u have enough space for a pool table in living room if you want to also :D

So how much you & hubby purchased this unit for? :yamseng:

yeap half right... =p

Floor area: 70 metre sq. (inclusive of internal floor area of 66 metre sq, A/C Ledge and Bay Windows).

Mine is like 3A i think.. got 3A? Cos HDB letter list there 3 room Model "A"..

My floor plan.. Paiseh ah.. borrow yr space... =X

My new flat everywhere oso same.. =[

floorplance9.jpg