Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sean_yeo

My Puny 3ng (67sqm) Lovenest Beside Marsiling Mrt Station

No lah, once portraits are up, they will be there to stay till next house shifting :D

And the portraits are quite heavy also...dun dare to take a risk in case they drop.... :good: BAD LUCK!:yamseng:

I wonder if the 3M picture hangers would work or not. Might be worth a try on a similar weight frame to experiment. Then at least you can re-position your portraits every now and then without drilling and filling up the holes :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Oh....so this is how the new 3A looks like. The old 3A is 80sqm if im not wrong. Anyway, not a surprise as HDB are building smaller & smaller units compared to 20-30years ago :jawdrop:

Hmmm.....kitchen dun have toilet? The common toilet is along the passageway....new design for 3 rooms! :P And i see u have enough space for a pool table in living room if you want to also :jawdrop:

So how much you & hubby purchased this unit for? :notti:

it cost us onli 111,600k (high floor).. average price for new flat bahx.. the price rised abit.. by 10k+.. it used to cost only 100k when it's a BTO project in 2004.

Ya loh everywhere new flat oso smaller.. the flat we staying now.. 5 room but only 110sqm.

My frd 3 room flat in SK is 88sqm. But her is the project where as 1 EA unit knock out to be one 2 room & 1 3 room.. :D

ya kitchen duper tiny.. alot of new flat toilet is @ the passageway now.. dun see the floor plan the living room got space.. tat day we got pass by.. den i look into it from the full length window.. quite small wor.. but cannot confirm till we get the key.. open & view from main entrance yah~ =D

Wah....not a bad price leh! So i suppose housing monthly cpf deduction will be $300+?

And yup, my parents 4 room already 106sqm, compared to current 5 room only 110sqm :P

Ya hor, ur kitchen is tiny as u mentioned. But its more than enough liao lah....kitchen dun have to be too big. My new house floor size of kitchen & living room is exactly the same, in the end i hacked away 1/3 of kitchen & extended living room in the process.

So when's key collections? :notti:

it cost us onli 111,600k (high floor).. average price for new flat bahx.. the price rised abit.. by 10k+.. it used to cost only 100k when it's a BTO project in 2004.

Ya loh everywhere new flat oso smaller.. the flat we staying now.. 5 room but only 110sqm.

My frd 3 room flat in SK is 88sqm. But her is the project where as 1 EA unit knock out to be one 2 room & 1 3 room.. :D

ya kitchen duper tiny.. alot of new flat toilet is @ the passageway now.. dun see the floor plan the living room got space.. tat day we got pass by.. den i look into it from the full length window.. quite small wor.. but cannot confirm till we get the key.. open & view from main entrance yah~ =D

Wah....not a bad price leh! So i suppose housing monthly cpf deduction will be $300+?

And yup, my parents 4 room already 106sqm, compared to current 5 room only 110sqm :deal:

Ya hor, ur kitchen is tiny as u mentioned. But its more than enough liao lah....kitchen dun have to be too big. My new house floor size of kitchen & living room is exactly the same, in the end i hacked away 1/3 of kitchen & extended living room in the process.

So when's key collections? :bangwall:

yeap indeed not a bad price.. we loan est. 80k+ so yeap mth deduction is $300+ but think we will shorten the loan repayment period.. my key collection still long long way~ lolx.. PCD stated is 1Q ' 2008 so maybe mid 2008 or end 2008 den get the key.. :~

Wow....keys collection in another year's time and already starting to souce out ideas for your renos liao! :yamseng: Not like me....only know abt this forum when renos started...haha :yamseng:

yeap indeed not a bad price.. we loan est. 80k+ so yeap mth deduction is $300+ but think we will shorten the loan repayment period.. my key collection still long long way~ lolx.. PCD stated is 1Q ' 2008 so maybe mid 2008 or end 2008 den get the key.. :)

Haha...luckilly my wife supports my idea of having a pool table at home. But my mum was shaking head, saying im mad to put that in our new house :D And yesh, definitely will have more fun when entertaining frends during gatherings 8|

Standing lamp costs $288 from Palace of Lights @ Balestir. Promotional price when I ordered 3months ago, collected only yesterday. The marble base is 70kg! :D Me & my dad were panting all the way when doing the collection & transportation!

Lamp that cheap? :D How come other places I go about $500 onwards...I drop the idea as I find it ex otherwise I will buy. Now too late to plan since my space is taken up. Well, think u will definitely enjoy staying home than going out now. 8|

Yo Sean_Yeo :bangwall:

U really knw hw to enjoy urselves :rofl: Good floor planning to maximise the space, I really like the pool table in the middle of the hall. :rofl:

Yuah....last time when sourcing ard for this lamp, used to come across pricings like $468 & above. Then just happened to chance upon a shop having promotion at $288 :bleah: , so immediately placed deposit & secure it lor! :dunno:

Haha...im a homely person anyway...after a hard day's work, no where beats anyplace but your own home :dunno:

Lamp that cheap? :unsure: How come other places I go about $500 onwards...I drop the idea as I find it ex otherwise I will buy. Now too late to plan since my space is taken up. Well, think u will definitely enjoy staying home than going out now. :)

But my mum was shaking her head at us....said we are crazy to have "that thing" in the house...haha :unsure:

Yo Sean_Yeo :dunno:

U really knw hw to enjoy urselves :dunno: Good floor planning to maximise the space, I really like the pool table in the middle of the hall. :bleah:

Edited by sean_yeo

Well at least that thing can be converted to dining table when not in use. I see it as two in one!:P:notti:

Haiz, everytime I surf, I noticed everyone got a better deal in something which I like but too late for me. How can???! oh so sad...

Haha...so i supposeone of the somethings u refering to is the lamp? Maybe can check out if the price is still valid, then can put in study/guest room? :)

Well at least that thing can be converted to dining table when not in use. I see it as two in one!:):D

Haiz, everytime I surf, I noticed everyone got a better deal in something which I like but too late for me. How can???! oh so sad...

Hi eternity82,

Inclusive of delivery, installation & table top is $800. But its last year's pricings lah...cos i ordered last year but only delivery 2-3 weeks ago :(

Very nice hse, can i know how much is the pool table cum dining table?

Wow....keys collection in another year's time and already starting to souce out ideas for your renos liao! :) Not like me....only know abt this forum when renos started...haha :P

typical sillyporean... kiasu mahx... LOLs! cos our key collection dun really know when.. some say earlier.. some say later.. so no harm soucing out now i think.. i show yr transformer dinning + pool table to my hubby.. guess what he say? he say wah.. smile @ me & say he can only be satify by billard table?! wah piangx... pengx!! :P

Billard table is very big leh... :notti: dun think able to fit in into our 3room flat :sport-smiley-004: unless hack here & there...haha :bangwall:

Aiyah, pool table at home is just for entertainment purposes only mah...if wana play professional, of cos outside billard/pool salon is better lor :bangwall:

typical sillyporean... kiasu mahx... LOLs! cos our key collection dun really know when.. some say earlier.. some say later.. so no harm soucing out now i think.. i show yr transformer dinning + pool table to my hubby.. guess what he say? he say wah.. smile @ me & say he can only be satify by billard table?! wah piangx... pengx!! :deal:

Haha...so i supposeone of the somethings u refering to is the lamp? Maybe can check out if the price is still valid, then can put in study/guest room? :jawdrop:

Hi eternity82,

Inclusive of delivery, installation & table top is $800. But its last year's pricings lah...cos i ordered last year but only delivery 2-3 weeks ago :(

Can i know where u bought it and the the dimensions? Thanks! :unsure: