Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sean_yeo

My Puny 3ng (67sqm) Lovenest Beside Marsiling Mrt Station

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Billard table is very big leh... :bangwall: dun think able to fit in into our 3room flat :jawdrop: unless hack here & there...haha :dribble:

Aiyah, pool table at home is just for entertainment purposes only mah...if wana play professional, of cos outside billard/pool salon is better lor :jawdrop:

no lah.. think he juz kidding.. no way to put a billard table in manz... no space! :jawdrop:

hey old friend!

so qiao see ur blog here. long time no see u still look the same. nice place u have. should be staying in there liao hor? i want the pool table tooooooooooo. it should be less than 7 ft? *envious*

Edited by Angelwrath

??? :thumbs up::):jawdrop: ???

Kelly??

:curse:8|:dunno:

hey old friend!

so qiao see ur blog here. long time no see u still look the same. nice place u have. should be staying in there liao hor? i want the pool table tooooooooooo. it should be less than 7 ft? *envious*

Yo people, im finally back after my wedding and honeymoon!:) Such a long time right :notti:

This is gonna be the last set of photos that im sharing with you guys. It has been a pleasant experience chatting with you chaps in here, asking for opinions and gaining advices !!

The carpet we bought for our living room

Carpet.jpg

Our 3-in-1 wedding photo hanging above the "Feng Shui" ledge in living room

3-in-1.jpg

Bridal bed with "An1 Chuang2" items placed on it

Bed1.jpg

Another view of bridal bed with dresser table

Bed2.jpg

Closeup look at wedding portrait and cushions

Portrait.jpg

Open up the left hand side of dresser table and a mirror with storage compartments will be revealed

Dresser.jpg

Our table top photo, heehee

Tabletop.jpg

View of master room from toilet

Viewfromtoilet2.jpg

wah...ur masterbedroom curtain cover full wall...very cosy when itz closed up...very nice very nice...and since i've not decided on the curtain/blind part of my reno yet.... :notti:

very nicely done up. :P

Edited by jamez

Yup, covered up the whole wall cos our toilet door is made of glass and the sun can shine in in the morning. Another reason is also due to feng shui, not very good for us to be looking at the toilet entrance from where we are sleeping. :)

wah...ur masterbedroom curtain cover full wall...very cosy when itz closed up...very nice very nice...and since i've not decided on the curtain/blind part of my reno yet.... 8|

very nicely done up. :bleah:

hi sean, just a question...your hob is induction right??? it uses 15amp power supply or lesser??? because i intend to get an induction hob but people said hdb units only got 1 15amp power point...

Hi sushibabe,

We changed it to 20amp instead in order for the hob to be functional. We can actually do with 15amp, but it would mean being able to turn on 2 hotspots out of the 4, so no point lor :)

hi sean, just a question...your hob is induction right??? it uses 15amp power supply or lesser??? because i intend to get an induction hob but people said hdb units only got 1 15amp power point...

Hi sushibabe,

We changed it to 20amp instead in order for the hob to be functional. We can actually do with 15amp, but it would mean being able to turn on 2 hotspots out of the 4, so no point lor :notti:

thanks for that...can i ask roughly how much is needed to change it to 20amp??? so with 20amp, you can use all the 4 hotspots??? your induction hob is ariston??? can i ask how much u paid for it???

Hi Sean

I like your idea of making use the space for your living room and dining room. Any comments after 6 years of installing the TV stand? Hope you are still active in this forum.