Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Allo

Nest @ Jurong

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

thanks lurgee, it's all good so far...

we are offically shifting into the house this coming sunday.

thank you for inviting us to your too house.... modern zen and i like your MBR :(

Hihi,

Me chap jik ka here.....also to thank u for inviting us! :(

Cheers...

no problem, do let us if you need any help too.

:)

Nice house! I love your fridge too! hehe

thank you, the fridge is pretty normal right?

couldnt afford mitsubishi SS so go for cheaper alternative, which happen to be hitachi

Edited by superlimau

Hi ppl,

I have not been active in my own t-blog... but i have been updating my own's blog dilligently... I have moved into our Lovenest gradually, bit by bit. Some major furnitures are not in yet but we are living with it at the moment. Life has been so far so good, cleaning chores have been frequent and dread at times :bangwall:

Have updated some pics of the current status of my rather 'bare' house. We need to find suitable accessories & ornaments to 'doll up' the house abit.... If there is any suitable stuffs, please lemme noe!

Feel free to browse and welcome any comments/feedback. :bangwall:

My Webpage: Nest @ Jurong

Cheers,

Allo

Juz drop by to say...you have a VERY nice house and should be proud of it. Your living room ceiling design is nice and effective. Love the grey canal! :bangwall:

Edited by jamez

Juz drop by to say...you have a VERY nice house and should be proud of it. Your living room ceiling design is nice and effective. Love the grey canal! :dancingqueen:

Thanks jamez!

The grey canal is designed by the ID Designer. Our regret is that we didn't do up our common toilet. We had only overlay orangy 30x30 ceramic tiles to match the HDB basin and toilet bowl. The design of that toilet is really out. It don't match the other part of the house at all. No $$ at that time and we have put off the idea of doing up that area. Haiz...

Hi Allo,

Ur "Liverpool" hse veri beautiful. :bangwall:

Wow envy ur MBR TV consol can turn any direction, so siok can enjoy on the bed. :notti:

Thanks Cantona7.

'Liverpool house'? haha !! Thats not deliberate effort to have Liverpool theme for the house. I think ur quote will make Mr Limau very happy. :notti:

Thanks Cantona7.

'Liverpool house'? haha !! Thats not deliberate effort to have Liverpool theme for the house. I think ur quote will make Mr Limau very happy. :bangwall:

Sorry wrong description, shld call "Anfield" then ur main gate can put up a big banner " You will never walk alone". :notti:

Ur hse theme also got anfield atmosphere but only the red color too dark. :notti:

Sorry wrong description, shld call "Anfield" then ur main gate can put up a big banner " You will never walk alone". :notti:

Ur hse theme also got anfield atmosphere but only the red color too dark. :notti:

Wah, Idea!

Hush hush.... ssshhhh... please don't suggest the BIG BANNER. Wait Mr Limau really go and get it! :bangwall:

Then i faint. hahaha..

Sorry wrong description, shld call "Anfield" then ur main gate can put up a big banner " You will never walk alone". :)

Ur hse theme also got anfield atmosphere but only the red color too dark. :)

good idea bro, maybe i can drop by peninsular tonight to check out any banners for my main gate!8|

you must be united fan :)

good idea bro, maybe i can drop by peninsular tonight to check out any banners for my main gate!:)

:) I really faint liao!8|!!

good idea bro, maybe i can drop by peninsular tonight to check out any banners for my main gate!8|

Aiya Bro dont :) leh, we all belong to the "RED". :)

I wan to design my hse into "Theater of Dream" but kenna ban by Mrs Cantona, so alot of my poster & mag were throw away during moving. :~ The only things left are my jersey and my beloved Cantona status. :wub:

Aiya Bro dont :bleah: leh, we all belong to the "RED". :thumbs up:

I wan to design my hse into "Theater of Dream" but kenna ban by Mrs Cantona, so alot of my poster & mag were throw away during moving. :~ The only things left are my jersey and my beloved Cantona status. :wub:

actually we didnt never thought of making it into anfield colour....

but my lucky colour is red and allo's lucky colour is black.

:dunno:

so how, it become red, white, grey and black lor...

:notti:

Eh, I also support Red..but the RED of ARSENAL! :thumbs up:

Gunner for almost 12 years now. :dunno:

I've not shifted my Arsenal photoframe yet..dunno what Jess would say. Hehe.

Anyway, congrats on the moving in.

How's the nites been so far?