Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Allo

Nest @ Jurong

Eh, I also support Red..but the RED of ARSENAL! :)

Gunner for almost 12 years now. :)

I've not shifted my Arsenal photoframe yet..dunno what Jess would say. Hehe.

Anyway, congrats on the moving in.

How's the nites been so far?

goodness, all different clubs... 8|

i supported pool since 7yrs old... come to think of it, abt 20 over yrs le.

we can organise soccer meetup in our block le, like arsenal vs liverpool etc... :)

hmmm, nites so far so good, quiet but quite hard for me to fall asleep...

maybe i miss my old bed...

:P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Thanks jamez!

The grey canal is designed by the ID Designer. Our regret is that we didn't do up our common toilet. We had only overlay orangy 30x30 ceramic tiles to match the HDB basin and toilet bowl. The design of that toilet is really out. It don't match the other part of the house at all. No $$ at that time and we have put off the idea of doing up that area. Haiz...

nvm...wait awhile longer and save up...pamper urself nex time. very swee already. be proud! :)

nvm...wait awhile longer and save up...pamper urself nex time. very swee already. be proud! :P

8| But normally by then get used and too lazy to reno again liao!

kekez.

:bow: But normally by then get used and too lazy to reno again liao!

kekez.

We also left out our common toilet due to budget constraint. 8|

My ID even said "Aiyah common toilet no need to do swee swee wan, is nt for u to use mah" :P

We also left out our common toilet due to budget constraint. :bow:

My ID even said "Aiyah common toilet no need to do swee swee wan, is nt for u to use mah" :P

Quite true... But ur ID machiam dun wan more of your business cos he is discouraging u from doing more... 8| It's quite true lah, we don't use that toilet as much as the one in MBR.

But most of the time, H*B toilet just cannot make it.

We also left out our common toilet due to budget constraint. :yamseng:

My ID even said "Aiyah common toilet no need to do swee swee wan, is nt for u to use mah" :dribble:

Hi Cantona7, :notti:

May we know how much you saved from taking out the things you mentioned from your renovation list? Mind posting the original cost and the amended cost for comparison? Thanks in advance! ;)

Kinda agree with your ID, that is if you are not expecting a lot of visitors coming to your house for gatherings now and then. :(:dribble:

Hi Cantona7, :)

May we know how much you saved from taking out the things you mentioned from your renovation list? Mind posting the original cost and the amended cost for comparison? Thanks in advance! :)

Kinda agree with your ID, that is if you are not expecting a lot of visitors coming to your house for gatherings now and then. :help: :help:

Hi Tim_chenie,

The initial cost for the common toilets was $1,500 plus including overlay the wall and floor, then we cut the costs to overlay the flr only which cost $600 plus. Finally my id explain still got hidden cost invlove such as during the overlay the WC, shower screen and vanity top might damage so is really nt worth take the risk. :unsure:

So far until nw we seldom use it, only mainly for our guests. :unsure:

Hope i ans ur question. :P

Hi Tim_chenie,

The initial cost for the common toilets was $1,500 plus including overlay the wall and floor, then we cut the costs to overlay the flr only which cost $600 plus. Finally my id explain still got hidden cost invlove such as during the overlay the WC, shower screen and vanity top might damage so is really nt worth take the risk. :bow:

So far until nw we seldom use it, only mainly for our guests. :notti:

Hope i ans ur question. !!

i'm one person who uses the common toilet alot...

when im back late, normally i use the common toilet to prevent disturbing one's sleep.

:seeya:

goodness, all different clubs... :yamseng:

i supported pool since 7yrs old... come to think of it, abt 20 over yrs le.

we can organise soccer meetup in our block le, like arsenal vs liverpool etc... :)

hmmm, nites so far so good, quiet but quite hard for me to fall asleep...

maybe i miss my old bed...

:D

cool..long time eh..

my uncle brought me to the caltex cup when i was a little boy..arsenal vs liverpool at the national stadium..i chose to support arsenal. hehe.

yeah..when epl start we can meet up and got alot ppl play soccer downstairs leh.

ya..we can hear the crickets. haha.