Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nunu

Pioneer Plasma Tv

Hi weevenge,

There is always a catch :furious: Seen Audio House done this many times in the past...the last one being during the World Cup soccer event where you have to guess the correct score. Definitely great price if you are the lucky one....otherwise a waste of time.

For more info on this time, you can refer to this discussion here

Yes, difficult to always catch the latest product. Btw, Gen 8 pioneer is schedule to launch here in Sep/Oct. Panasonic should have a lot of new model coming very soon.

guys by the time Gen8 pioneer come out it is going to be much more expensive .... then its another cycle of waiting and then Gen9 coming .... its endless waiting .... IMHO ... as long as price is good and the functionality suits the users... can go and buy liao ...

BTW latest news... i receive a broucher from audio house... inside PIONEER PDP427 selling 50% off original listed price of $4400+ .... so nett nett it is going to be 2k + only!:sport-smiley-004: super good buy .... infact most of the plasma in audio house going for 50% off.... but all got * beside it .... anyone knows wat is the catch or gimmick behind it ??

cheers

Edited by lifestyle

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
guys by the time Gen8 pioneer come out it is going to be much more expensive .... then its another cycle of waiting and then Gen9 coming .... its endless waiting .... IMHO ... as long as price is good and the functionality suits the users... can go and buy liao ...

BTW latest news... i receive a broucher from audio house... inside PIONEER PDP427 selling 50% off original listed price of $4400+ .... so nett nett it is going to be 2k + only!!! super good buy .... infact most of the plasma in audio house going for 50% off.... but all got * beside it .... anyone knows wat is the catch or gimmick behind it ??

cheers

The point is to wait for Gen8 to come out and go buy the Gen7 at low price...hehe...

For audio house, don't be cheated. The 50% off is a big fat gimmick; you will first pay for the original price at $4499 (which is overpriced), then you will be given a chance to guess the 1st number of the 4D. If you strike, you will be given a 50% voucher for your *next* purchase.

:curse::curse::curse:

The point is to wait for Gen8 to come out and go buy the Gen7 at low price...hehe...

For audio house, don't be cheated. The 50% off is a big fat gimmick; you will first pay for the original price at $4499 (which is overpriced), then you will be given a chance to guess the 1st number of the 4D. If you strike, you will be given a 50% voucher for your *next* purchase.

!! :curse::curse:

Thanks for the alert. I thought so good deal when I saw the ad this morning.(even cut it out) If i can guess the 4D first prize, I might as well go bet at Singapore Pools to win more money.

do check out www.humbleelectric.com.sg

the guy's name is Hendry... great service & prices as well! No prices indicated on the website, just email for a quote. Do bargain a little though... can say Irene recommend one cos i jus bought some stuff from him. Nice guy! Great prices!

Panasonic new models coming in may/june. the pv70 42" plasma already out. all black like the pioneer. price at HN is 2599, quite ok the price, only thing is that it is made in singapore, no longer in japan.

Hi weevenge,

There is always a catch :bangwall: Seen Audio House done this many times in the past...the last one being during the World Cup soccer event where you have to guess the correct score. Definitely great price if you are the lucky one....otherwise a waste of time.

For more info on this time, you can refer to this discussion here

Yes, difficult to always catch the latest product. Btw, Gen 8 pioneer is schedule to launch here in Sep/Oct. Panasonic should have a lot of new model coming very soon.

Yes, was also very tempted on the Panny due to its price. Got quoted $3888 for teh 50inch new model. The 42inch was going for $2199 at the PC show just recently.

Pioneer 428 & 5080

For those planning to get the 8th Generation Plasma TV from Pioneer...all i can say is it's going worth the wait when it arrived here locally. The black levels and colors are so amazing from comments so far... It's definitely the new King of Plasma and a walkover over competitors.

The Pioneer PDP-508XG has just been registered with PSB I think this is the 16,000:1 contrast ratio and 1365x768 resolution model. Full HD resolution is expected around end of year worldwide.

I just post comments in another forum about first hand user experiences on the 8G Plasma from Pioneer. User comments are here in AVS forum...

Looking forward to this screen here locally Here are some pics and comparisons.

Pio PDP-508XG (pic from XtremePlace forum)

161165770-M.jpg

Pio 4280 Vs Panny 58PX60U (pic from AVS forum)

161160845-M.jpg

Panasonic new models coming in may/june. the pv70 42" plasma already out. all black like the pioneer. price at HN is 2599, quite ok the price, only thing is that it is made in singapore, no longer in japan.