Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LinDa

Mars Vs Venus

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

When I dress up, it's for my fiance. I don't care whether ppl look or not but I dress up just for his eyes only....when he says, "You look good today", it makes my day and I feel good....I totally agree with whiteivory's saying that when you feel good, you look good and vice versa.

I'm lucky that my fiance doesn't restrict what I wear. He doesn't like ppl to stare though and gets pissed off with ppl who stare but I quite like this protective side of him....makes me feel that I'm his and his alone. :P

Edited by Air

I feel good dressing can send out this message "when you feel good, you look good." I am sure our hbs will feel proud if the wives get compliments from others. No men will want to go out with the wives who only has "auntie going market" sense. Sometimes men, eg my hb also has double standards, eg he can say "you can wear anything" in words, but his action, eg his facial expression, can say "can you dont wear this?". :P

Errrr... are we talking about good dressing or sexy dressing? Most men like their wife to dress well, but dressing well does not mean dressing sexily.

And why is it that women consider other women who dress sexily (esp. those that make their men gawked ) to be sl**?

Please, nowadays got maid, Ai mei also can get maid for housework.

MIL likes Ai mei becos she is more compatible with her son in term of quality (oversea grad, own boss of a fashion shop, pretty, good to her, etc).

Now even MIL can be so materialistic. Something wrong with society :P

although my MIL isn't around anymore but when she was still around and she wasn't this type of person. 8|

We dress for ourselves cos we wanna doll ourselves up and not being a "yellow hag", n let

our HB have an excuse to flirt around....at the same time, we also wanna show our HB

tat we still are quite attractive even though we are married....

you should do whatever you like instead ------- I dun agree cos HB may say if we do watever

we like, then does it mean they also can do the same??

I tink compromise, as in give n take is v impt in a relationship!

ya lor. agree with you lor. :deal:

When I dress up, it's for my fiance. I don't care whether ppl look or not but I dress up just for his eyes only....when he says, "You look good today", it makes my day and I feel good....I totally agree with whiteivory's saying that when you feel good, you look good and vice versa.

I'm lucky that my fiance doesn't restrict what I wear. He doesn't like ppl to stare though and gets pissed off with ppl who stare but I quite like this protective side of him....makes me feel that I'm his and his alone. 8|

whenever i wear a mini jean skirt and hubby will remind me to be careful when i'm sitting down. he'll repeat this several times in a day. :dancingqueen: but i like his reminder. :) this shows he cares. :sport-smiley-004:

although my MIL isn't around anymore but when she was still around and she wasn't this type of person. :D

ya lor. agree with you lor. :)

whenever i wear a mini jean skirt and hubby will remind me to be careful when i'm sitting down. he'll repeat this several times in a day. :D but i like his reminder. :notti: this shows he cares. :)

sorry ah korea...no offence to u but why wear if u have to worry abt pple seeing when u sit...wear something longer lah.

sorry ah korea...no offence to u but why wear if u have to worry abt pple seeing when u sit...wear something longer lah.

aiyo, i'm not afraid but hubby is worried. :) you misunderstand my posting liao. :D

And why is it that women consider other women who dress sexily (esp. those that make their men gawked ) to be sl**?

Because they made our men gawk. Nuff said. :P

Anyone tot of taking up a course, is it possible to study while having children? Already no time n $$ balancing career n children, add in study??

Anyone tot of taking up a course, is it possible to study while having children? Already no time n $$ balancing career n children, add in study??

Hmm...tat will depends whether u r good in juggling yr time.

some of my colleagues can balance very well, while others cannot.

Very much depends on yrself...

Mabbe can get yr company to sponsor in yr course?

Bt of course must pass la...

Because they made our men gawk. Nuff said. :good:

Maybe that's why some men don't like their wife to dress sexily for fear that she will make other men gawk.

Maybe that's why some men don't like their wife to dress sexily for fear that she will make other men gawk.

Precisely! :good:

I feel good sense can be in the form of a sexy dressing, is all up to the person whether she can carry it off well and also if she sends out a positive (sexy, but elegant) or negative (sexy, but indecent) vibe. The person's speech and behaviour determines that. :)

how old is yr kid?

i'm taking a part time degree at sim with rmit currently, balancing with full time work and my son is 6 yrs old.. must plan abit lor.. hubby has been taking care of son at night when i need to go to school.. try taking a 'easier' program coz some are killing.. believe me, i switch 2 universities already!!

I feel good sense can be in the form of a sexy dressing, is all up to the person whether she can carry it off well and also if she sends out a positive (sexy, but elegant) or negative (sexy, but indecent) vibe. The person's speech and behaviour determines that. :dunno:

actually we say so much, why don't we ask the GUYS why must they gawk at girls whom wear low cut tops or short skirts? if they don't gawk then we wouldnt have a problem with what we wear liao wat! i mean u dun see us gawking right anot? we do it so discreetly nobody realises it!

in the show, it's said 'when a man lies, its full of loopholes', how true! :) actually we don't have what we call sixth sense, its yr lie that is lousy which makes us suspicious. :)

haha, yup, we should ask the men why they want to gawk so obviously and not discreetly. I cant understand those ah peks are usually the eyes popping out ones, like they have x ray eyes that see right through you. Some even smile at me when I stare at them. :(

ya, some men are just bad at telling lies. It takes time to polish the skills and must always remember to be consistent throughout the lie. Not easy. :(

haha, yup, we should ask the men why they want to gawk so obviously and not discreetly. I cant understand those ah peks are usually the eyes popping out ones, like they have x ray eyes that see right through you. Some even smile at me when I stare at them. :(

ya, some men are just bad at telling lies. It takes time to polish the skills and must always remember to be consistent throughout the lie. Not easy. :P

haha.. or those big malaysian lorry drivers!! whenever i stand outside my parent's house upper bukit timah road near mindef (where i'm tempory staying) waiting for cabs, these stupid drivers will honk at me and when i stare at them, they have the cheek to wave at me somemore.. when i complain to my hubby, he finds it amusing.. :(

Edited by LinDa