Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shammie

How Many Aircon Remote Controls Did You Get Per Fancoil?

Hi,

I have heard that aircon manufacturers actually give two remote controls per fancoil. But most companies don't usually give out the second remote control unless you ask for it. The second remote is usually sold to others for less than $100 depending on make and model.

Would like to confirm or deny this. Is this true? Which aircon shop and brand did you go to that did or did not give 2 remotes? Thanks very much!! ^^

Edited by shammie

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Why we need two remote control per fancoil ?? I have 3 fancoil... either one of the three remote control can control all the three fancoil....

Why we need two remote control per fancoil ?? I have 3 fancoil... either one of the three remote control can control all the three fancoil....

In case spoil.. How expensive is your replacement one, equals how much they make by selling your second one off.. :P

Please help give me data leh.. I wanna argue for my 2 remote controls but I need to find out if it really is the market practise first.. If it is 2 per fancoil think my mother already kenna cheated.. !!

Please help give me data leh.. I wanna argue for my 2 remote controls but I need to find out if it really is the market practise first.. If it is 2 per fancoil think my mother already kenna cheated.. :dancingqueen:

i got 1 remote for 1 fan coil..

my parents' a/c oso 1 remote for 1 fan coil

this is the first time i've heard that a/c company giving 2 remote per fan coil..

and its not necessary for 2 remotes to 1 fan coil wat.. the 1 remote can control the 3 of the a/c

i got 1 remote for 1 fan coil..

my parents' a/c oso 1 remote for 1 fan coil

this is the first time i've heard that a/c company giving 2 remote per fan coil..

and its not necessary for 2 remotes to 1 fan coil wat.. the 1 remote can control the 3 of the a/c

Thanks Kristietong and HSH.. Guess it's only just one remote after all.. :furious: I've really heard got 2.. Ah well will post back here if I find out otherwise.. Thanks you two!! ^^

Like said, why would the manufacturers give two remote controls per fancoil?

If they make extra, they might as well keep them and sell for profit themselves, instead of passing onto the dealers, who obviously will not pass on to you.

Like said, why would the manufacturers give two remote controls per fancoil?

If they make extra, they might as well keep them and sell for profit themselves, instead of passing onto the dealers, who obviously will not pass on to you.

That's why must insist the dealers pass them to you? Coz they won't unless you insist..? Dunnoe lah.. :yamseng:

BTW nice house.. LOVE the location.. ^^

That's why must insist the dealers pass them to you? Coz they won't unless you insist..? Dunnoe lah.. :sport-smiley-004:

BTW nice house.. LOVE the location.. ^^

mine is 1 per a/c

i had 3 rm - 3 a/c per rm

living hall + dining hall - 1 a/c per hall

they give me 5 remote.. but i only use 1.