Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
2708soul

I Love Two Persons At The Same Time

initially, i really feel sad for 2708soul but after continue reading her posting and feel that she cannot blame anyone but herself. :deal: why?? b'cos she keeps on dragging this whole matter (still haven't make a final decision yet) and still continue to betray A to see B. :)

2708soul, you should put yourself in A's shoe. do you know how insecure A feels about this relationship a not? i'm sure A will feel very insecure for the rest of his life. why want to make his life so miserable? :dunno: do you think only your life is miserable whereas A doesn't? :(

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
well said!

it's very impt to put yourself in the person's shoe to analyse. :( when comes to triangle love, all the 3 parties will suffer and the person who suffer most will be the one who get betray. :deal:

nobody likes to get betray esp from your loved ones. :)

wei, i think we are adding on to her pressure with all our replies le. don't reprimand or criticize her can? i don't know but i pity her and her situation however indecisive she might be. its a big step. she just wants an avenue to vent her sadness and frustrations because she has noone else to turn to. don't wanna read the news with another mrt sucide case lei. :yamseng:

i agree that she needs somewhere to vent..however i am giving her another point of view. sometimes we are so blind to what we are actually doing and it takes others to point out to her.

whatever decision she has to make, its up to her. just stick to her choice. if she believe she will find happiness with B, so be it.

the world is not perfect. we have to make many choices in life. there are definately bound to be certain choices which needs to be made with certain degree of compromise.

if we can never comes in terms with such a principle, we will be miserable in no matter what choices we have made. be it in love, work or family.

well said too! :good:

the world is not perfect. we have to make many choices in life. there are definately bound to be certain choices which needs to be made with certain degree of compromise.

if we can never comes in terms with such a principle, we will be miserable in no matter what choices we have made. be it in love, work or family.

In most times, many ppl are like the threadstarter. I belive that she doesn't need any advice to tell her what she should or should not do. Just to find a place to vent her fustrations.

Hopefully to find an advice that is similar to what she is already doing; more to vindicate her choice of what she's doing or have done.

Its always difficult to come to a decision esp with issues of such nature. Sometimes we need to burn the bridge so that we only have 1 option..

my 2 cents.

Love itself is just a simple affection between two people. But in the end, it is complicated by a factor called human. :unsure:

She has already reached a decision, maybe she just want others to agree with her. :bangwall:

As in, she wants everybody to agree and support her that marrying A but loving B and continuing seeing B is correct?? I don't think that's what she wants because she knows that it is wrong..

Or as in she wants everybody to agree and support her to leave A and be with B is the best decision?? I also don't think that's what she wants as honestly, I don't think she will do it with support from strangers..

Or as in she wants everybody to agree and give her even more support that marrying A is correct and tell her how strong she is to stop seeing B?? I also don't think that's what she wants as she already has lots of agreement and support from her family and friends but she's still extremely depressed..

I really think she just wants an outlet..

How I wish love is a simple matter of I love you, you love me, we love each other and be loving forever and ever at the same time.. But love is always so complicated and comes in all sorts of ways, patterns or manners at different times.. I envy and feel happy for those whom have simple love relationships, appreciate what you have as love is never guaranteed for life and may change so appreciate all you can with what you have..

{Just my humble 1 cent being through such relationships before, its may not be true or correct, hope I do not step on any toes.}

for me, love is simple and straight-forward

it's human beings who choose to complicate matters...

how can a person love another bcoz this person is responsible, have a stable career, a good person or rich person? so if a more responsible, with more stable career, a better person or richer person comes along, you will dump your current partner??? :sport-smiley-004:

to me, love is love, period.

there shouldn't be any other criterion

think we are quite lucky as in we can make a living on our own so no need to find a 'pay-cheque' by getting married

so we are free to pursue our one true love :bow:

maybe TS is still unsure about how she feels about A and B

if she is sure that she only loves B, guess she would have gone for it liao loh

As in, she wants everybody to agree and support her that marrying A but loving B and continuing seeing B is correct?? I don't think that's what she wants because she knows that it is wrong..

Or as in she wants everybody to agree and support her to leave A and be with B is the best decision?? I also don't think that's what she wants as honestly, I don't think she will do it with support from strangers..

Or as in she wants everybody to agree and give her even more support that marrying A is correct and tell her how strong she is to stop seeing B?? I also don't think that's what she wants as she already has lots of agreement and support from her family and friends but she's still extremely depressed..

I really think she just wants an outlet..

How I wish love is a simple matter of I love you, you love me, we love each other and be loving forever and ever at the same time.. But love is always so complicated and comes in all sorts of ways, patterns or manners at different times.. I envy and feel happy for those whom have simple love relationships, appreciate what you have as love is never guaranteed for life and may change so appreciate all you can with what you have..

{Just my humble 1 cent being through such relationships before, its may not be true or correct, hope I do not step on any toes.}

Thanks Linda.

you are right. As i said earlier, no one can help me. Even i cant help myself.

I see B is not to rekindle love. Is not possible. I know my position very well.

I just feel bad to say goodbye to him over phone 2 years back. I always feel is a coward thing to say break up over phone or sms. I had no choice then. After seeing him, though is heart breaking, at least i had the chance to tell him sorry that i had to leave him in such an abrupt way.

Anyway, I had my photo shot last week. Smiling all the way. I think i can be a good actress. Disgusted with myself. But who cares about my feelings anyway. Maybe one day i will mold myself into the character and i wont feel pain anymore.

I know you cant help yourself. Why not show A your posts and make him let u go willingly? Doesn't that solve your worry?

haha... you are funny.

If i can, i wont land in this state now.

Instead of letting me go, i think he will jump from the building. Maybe bring me with him. He told me before, i am his everything. Without me, he will kill himself. And i believe him.

It is a sickening love. It makes me nauseous.

Tried killing myself before when i was 21, but god wont take me.

I wont do it anymore, not to worry people.

Just have to face it.

Anyway, it is not as bad as it sounds. At least I am still fortunate as compared to some beings at the other side of the globe.

On the surface, people think i am beautiful, have a great husband and good family upbringing.

Whats more can i ask for.

I need to be contended.

I am very free today as i am on leave. My parents and A dont know about it. So happy to be surfing net and drinking tea at a beautiful cafeteria now.

Thanks Linda.

you are right. As i said earlier, no one can help me. Even i cant help myself.

I see B is not to rekindle love. Is not possible. I know my position very well.

I just feel bad to say goodbye to him over phone 2 years back. I always feel is a coward thing to say break up over phone or sms. I had no choice then. After seeing him, though is heart breaking, at least i had the chance to tell him sorry that i had to leave him in such an abrupt way.

Anyway, I had my photo shot last week. Smiling all the way. I think i can be a good actress. Disgusted with myself. But who cares about my feelings anyway. Maybe one day i will mold myself into the character and i wont feel pain anymore.

so, you've already decided to stay with A and continue to act for the rest of your life??? :dunno: are you sure??? :dunno: if so, don't regret it AGAIN.

haha... you are funny.

If i can, i wont land in this state now.

Instead of letting me go, i think he will jump from the building. Maybe bring me with him. He told me before, i am his everything. Without me, he will kill himself. And i believe him.

It is a sickening love. It makes me nauseous.

Tried killing myself before when i was 21, but god wont take me.

I wont do it anymore, not to worry people.

Just have to face it.

Anyway, it is not as bad as it sounds. At least I am still fortunate as compared to some beings at the other side of the globe.

On the surface, people think i am beautiful, have a great husband and good family upbringing.

Whats more can i ask for.

I need to be contended.

I am very free today as i am on leave. My parents and A dont know about it. So happy to be surfing net and drinking tea at a beautiful cafeteria now.

erm, can i ask you something? what type of a man is A? i mean what does he do for a living? how old is he? how does he look? does he have all the 4Cs? if he's so d-a-m-n good then i'm sure there're many women out there who want him. why he just doesn't want to let you go? :dunno::dunno::dunno:

there are some pple who can't differentiate between love and possessiveness

some just want to possess, they may not really love a person but the need to possess is so strong that they'd do anything to keep the someone

look at all the murder cases, can you say the murderer love the victim if he/she decided to kill the victim? but they kill the victims bcoz they dun want to let go...

there are some pple who can't differentiate between love and possessiveness

some just want to possess, they may not really love a person but the need to possess is so strong that they'd do anything to keep the someone

look at all the murder cases, can you say the murderer love the victim if he/she decided to kill the victim? but they kill the victims bcoz they dun want to let go...

why huh? :dunno: why want to possess when doesn't have love? :dunno: