Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
2708soul

I Love Two Persons At The Same Time

For me, I cant stand physical abuse and adultery. An abusive man is likely to be like that forever, just like a leopard cant change its spots.

Last time my ex-gf had a bad experience with her then bf. She didnt want to tell us only when we went out and saw her wounds on her arm and knee. Apparently, she said she had an argument with him. So he dragged her out of the house and pushed her hard. In the end, she fell and hurt herself on the pebble wash outside his house. Like cuts on her knee and elbow. So scarry!! But the irony is that she still married him in the end, because he has promised not to do it again. But I still have my doubts.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Domestic violence

I was once told - no matter how much you love this man, no matter how much he may love you, but if ever he lifts a hand and hits you... he's not worth it....I do not think this is easy... but I guess it is true...

I got flowers today. It wasn't my birthday or any other special day. We had our first argument last night, and he said a lot of cruel things that really hurt me.

I know he is sorry and didn't mean the things he said, because he sent me flowers today.

I got flowers today. It wasn't our anniversary or any other special day. Last night, he threw me into a wall and started to choke me. It seemed like a nightmare. I couldn't believe it was real. I woke up this morning sore and bruised all over. I know he must be sorry. Because he sent me flowers today.

I got flowers today, and it wasn't Mother's Day or any other special day.

Last night, he beat me up again. And it was much worse than all the other times. If I leave him, what will I do? How will I take care of my kids? What about money?

I'm afraid of him and scared to leave. But I know he must be sorry. Because he sent me flowers today.

I got flowers today. Today was a very special day. It was the day of my funeral. Last night, he finally killed me. He beat me to death. If only I had gathered enough courage and strength to leave him, I would not have gotten flowers today.

hi 2708soul, hope u are doing well today.

Hi i am good. Thanks.

Just sharing a domestic violence article.

Of course, A is not a violent guy, if not it would have given me a good reason to leave him.

He will just hurt himself, like bang himself onto the wall. Break his wrist by smashing his fist onto the concrete.... Although he never lay his hands on me, i feel is traumatized enough, i was terrified. You know, i lost sleep for days and felt so terrified 2 years back thinking how to tell him that i want to leave him. I dont even dare to say the word 'breakup', i vaguely told him that i need a break from the rs and hope he will allow me. I thought it was strange of him to say he will let me go. ha... i thought i was finally free then. Turn out, he locked himself at home, his parents thought he would kill himself. Thats why, his parents plead me to stay. My parents were so upset with me.

And i couldnt bear to see him hurt himself this way.

Both parents never see this side of him before, i couldnt blame them for thinking that it is because of me initiating the break up that caused him to behave this way. I know he has a problem, and only when i am with him, he will be normal.

I know he has a problem, and only when i am with him, he will be normal.

sighs, that's how my friend's bf-turn-husband is too.. but he is to the extreme coz at first she tell me he will hit himself till he hurts or bleed then my friend still nv listen to him, after a few times he like that, end up he beats her..

maybe tell yrself, he loving u so much is better than u loving someone else so much and getting hurt one day.. that's one way i will console myself if i'm you now having no road to take but the one that is in front.. coz i find love cannot be trusted, man's heart changes too easily..

Hi i am good. Thanks.

Just sharing a domestic violence article.

Of course, A is not a violent guy, if not it would have given me a good reason to leave him.

He will just hurt himself, like bang himself onto the wall. Break his wrist by smashing his fist onto the concrete.... Although he never lay his hands on me, i feel is traumatized enough, i was terrified. You know, i lost sleep for days and felt so terrified 2 years back thinking how to tell him that i want to leave him. I dont even dare to say the word 'breakup', i vaguely told him that i need a break from the rs and hope he will allow me. I thought it was strange of him to say he will let me go. ha... i thought i was finally free then. Turn out, he locked himself at home, his parents thought he would kill himself. Thats why, his parents plead me to stay. My parents were so upset with me.

And i couldnt bear to see him hurt himself this way.

Both parents never see this side of him before, i couldnt blame them for thinking that it is because of me initiating the break up that caused him to behave this way. I know he has a problem, and only when i am with him, he will be normal.

glad to hear that u're doing good. i know hw u feel. my ex threatened to kill himself with a pocket knife. if u are religious, i hope u turn to God now for his guidance.

very meaning words from the link sent by mousehunt

If we all allow our marriages to be threatened by someone who can offer us something better, then all of us would be miserable because there would always be better partners than the ones that we have now.

:

:

It eventually becomes a matter of contentment. Let us try to make our marriages work even if at times we lose our interest in them. Let us always remember being blessed is not always in finding someone new to love but in being able to continue to love someone whom we have always had, and making that love grow each and every single day.

emotional blackmail!:bangwall:

this is most despicable and i look down on people who uses it!8|

if someone can do this to himself knowing that it'll hurt you and make you do things the way he wants it to be

what will he do when hurting himself doesn't work anymore? hurt you? or hurt those that matters the most to you?

They would choose to hurt themselves physically sometime it is because it is less hurtful than emotionally pain.

But marrying out of pity???? What if you die one day? What will happened to him? In life, there are times when we need to grow up and take responsible for our action. It is your life. You can remain friends with him to help him out of his problem but to marry him because he can't live without you is NOT a good reason.

Let us try to make our marriages work even if at times we lose our interest in them. Let us always remember being blessed is not always in finding someone new to love but in being able to continue to love someone whom we have always had, and making that love grow each and every single day.

To all married guys and girls, I think we should have this statement as part of our scared vows.

If I forward this to ROM and ask them to amend our marriage vows to accomodate this sentence, will they accept? I really think its very relevant in today's context than 'in sickness or in health blah blah blah'.

If I forward this to ROM and ask them to amend our marriage vows to accomodate this sentence, will they accept? I really think its very relevant in today's context than 'in sickness or in health blah blah blah'.

Did we said that during ROM ?? I thought that's only said in church ??

Yar, we did.

You just have to follow what the JP says, we exchanged our vows during ROM with the rings.

Oh... too long ago that I have forgotten what I have said... I only remember I watched from TV for those wedding in the church...

Did we said that during ROM ?? I thought that's only said in church ??

Registrar's Address

Before you are joined in matrimony, it is my duty to remind you of the solemn and binding character of the vows you are about to make. Marriage according to law is the union of one man and one woman, voluntarily entered into for life, to the exclusion of all others.

Do I understand that you __________________ and you ________________ are here of your own free will for the purpose of becoming man and wife?

Couple answer together: Yes

To Bridegroom

Will you, __________________ take this woman ______________ to be your wedded wife, to live together in the legal estate of matrimony? Will you love her, comfort her, honour and keep her in sickness and in health and forsaking all others, be faithful to her, so long as you both shall live?

Answer: I will

To Bride

Will you, _________________ take this man _________________ to be your wedded husband, to live together in the legal estate of matrimony? Will you love him, comfort him, honour and keep him in sickness and in health and forsaking all others, be faithful to him, so long as you both shall live?

Answer: I will

Registrar's Instructions

Take this ring and put it upon the third finger of his/her left hand and repeat after me:

In token and pledge of our constant faith and

abiding love, with this ring I marry you.

Registrar's Pronouncement

As both of you have given your consent before me to live together in matrimony and have solemnly promised, each to the other to do so, I now pronounce you two Man and Wife.