Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
2708soul

I Love Two Persons At The Same Time

Oh.. I cccc... so physically I didn't say it... I only said I will... no wonder I can't remember I ever said it... thank you Linda...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Oh.. I cccc... so physically I didn't say it... I only said I will... no wonder I can't remember I ever said it... thank you Linda...

haha, no worries..

i think 'forsaking all others' is not powerful enough, must add in more to drive in the point.. maybe forsaking all others, resist all temptations etc etc.. :)

Edited by LinDa

i read this thread with amusement and also hinestly as kaypo. Well truth is guys are visual creatures. no doubt there will be temptations all around but as the saying goes, u can the birds can fly around ur head but never let them lay a nest on ur head or soemthing like that.

But also i do think that ladies on their part can also spice up by taking care of themselves. Many ladies do actually keep themselves well but slacken after marriage and became haggard looking.

But of course this is no excuses for infidelity. on my part also never assume that ur spouse is incapable of infidelity, he or she is after all human. So this will keep both of us on our toes. :dancingqueen:

Women should still maintain at their tip top condition even after marriage / giving birth.

Dun be an auntie after tat, tis will give Husbands an "excuse" to flirt outside cos they always

say so pai say to bring their wives for functions or gatherings cos they are not so well groomed.

And of course guys who give such excuses are downright selfish, does it mean they can

flirt around after their wives grow fat/ugly after marriage?

I hv friends whose HBs refused to have s** with them after they grow fat and tel them to go for

slimming then come and say!

I would say such husbands are idiots and I AM VERY SURE they hv affairs outside.

Women should still maintain at their tip top condition even after marriage / giving birth.

Dun be an auntie after tat, tis will give Husbands an "excuse" to flirt outside cos they always

say so pai say to bring their wives for functions or gatherings cos they are not so well groomed.

And of course guys who give such excuses are downright selfish, does it mean they can

flirt around after their wives grow fat/ugly after marriage?

I hv friends whose HBs refused to have s** with them after they grow fat and tel them to go for

slimming then come and say!

I would say such husbands are idiots and I AM VERY SURE they hv affairs outside.

honestly, it is true that a guy will find it difficult to 'get up' if the woman is not appealing anymore. sorry if u feel disgusted by what i wrote, but it is truth of how guys work physiologically, they are 'wired up' that way.

no choice la, but maybe the blue pill helps but then u never know the side effects of these drugs, in that case if the wofe want sex and the guy has to take blue pill to do it, then i mean selfishness is on whose side? :notti:

honestly, it is true that a guy will find it difficult to 'get up' if the woman is not appealing anymore. sorry if u feel disgusted by what i wrote, but it is truth of how guys work physiologically, they are 'wired up' that way.

no choice la, but maybe the blue pill helps but then u never know the side effects of these drugs, in that case if the wofe want sex and the guy has to take blue pill to do it, then i mean selfishness is on whose side? :notti:

Kinda agree...my hubby said men are all visual creatures... :notti:

Then does it mean tat they will "discard" their wives aside just bcos they are not well maintained anymore?

Then I guess the divorce rates will go up in tis case.

hmm this reminds me of the old saying

man marries a woman expecting her NOT TO CHANGE, but she did

woman married a man expecting him TO CHANGE, but he didn't

truth be told, how many of us (woman) entered the marriage thinking that things will be better after getting married

e.g. husband will quit smoking, husband will start doing housework, husband will stop going for drinking sessions etc

but the truth remains that we should be prepared to accept the person we marry as he is

if not then there's no point getting married

on the other hand, how many men can touch their heart and say they were not attracted by the way their wives had looked

if we are talking about age-related lack-of-looks still okay

would we girls want to 'do it' with a bald, foul mouthed and fat man if we have a choice???

hmm this reminds me of the old saying

man marries a woman expecting her NOT TO CHANGE, but she did

woman married a man expecting him TO CHANGE, but he didn't

truth be told, how many of us (woman) entered the marriage thinking that things will be better after getting married

e.g. husband will quit smoking, husband will start doing housework, husband will stop going for drinking sessions etc

but the truth remains that we should be prepared to accept the person we marry as he is

if not then there's no point getting married

on the other hand, how many men can touch their heart and say they were not attracted by the way their wives had looked

if we are talking about age-related lack-of-looks still okay

would we girls want to 'do it' with a bald, foul mouthed and fat man if we have a choice???

For me, if my HB grows fat and bald 1 day, I will still accept cos he is the man I loved...If not, y I married him in the 1st place?

I will not abandon him just bcos he is not tat good loking liao...

For me, if my HB grows fat and bald 1 day, I will still accept cos he is the man I loved...If not, y I married him in the 1st place?

I will not abandon him just bcos he is not tat good loking liao...

Yeah ladies marry due to loving the person, guys also . but i can say a large part of the love is also led by the the physical attractiveness of the ladies -> some called it lust :P that's how it works.

i mean u gals feel insulted too if ur hubby say,'i marry u not becuase u r physically attractive but becuase u have inner beauty!' :P although inner beuaty is very miuch lauded but deep inside i think ladies like to be appreciated for their physical beauty actually. why? that's the way it works hahaha :P

yeah ladies can still gain satisfaction from being touch by a bald or fat man cos he is the one she loves and a lady will want to have sex with the guy she loves regardless of how bad he looks cos love and sex goes together in a lady.

But guys well..they are quite diff. They can separate love and sex. A guy can have sex with any woman as long as she is attractive enuff to get him 'up'. A guy can have sex with a woman he does not know much.

henci can underatand why u will not leav a balding or fat husband. but it's quite diff from a guy's view. he can still love his wife who is diminishing in physcial attractiveness but whether he can 'get up' and gain pleasure from her or not is another question

actually i find that if we really want our man to appreciate our inner-beauty

we won't be spending so much money on makeup, clothes etc liao right?

purely my personal view coz man and woman really built differently physically

how many women in singapore can say that their partners physical looks repulse them but they still married them cause of the character :dancingqueen:

i'm not saying that it's right for husband to leave their wives or have affairs

simply because they dun look so good anymore

but think wives should also make an effort to keep up their appearances bah

not say must go cosmetic surgery, but the most basic grooming will be good :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by applefreak

how many women in singapore can say that their partners physical looks repulse them but they still married them cause of the character :dancingqueen:

not say must go cosmetic surgery, but the most basic grooming will be good :sport-smiley-004:

Yes.....Both hands up!

a man with good or no good... still will have woman like one...

some cheapo woman dont go for good looking man... some dont go for rich man...

they r just cheapo woman when they know that the man hv wife or gf...

and if a man really had an affair... i do think he is wrong... some go to woman... if u hv hb but still hv affair thst is wrong... if u dont love each other any more... why can tell each other the ture...see what can be done... why need to have an affair... if still cant help after talk or trying to save the relationship 1st... if really cant then break off or "D" peacefully... why need to have affair outside... to make the other party sad? one hand can clap only two hand can clap.. people will alway find excuse that they partner is not gd... blame all the thing to them... that y they had affair outside... all these is excuse... does it mean that they can hv affair... we all also can... ??? if one think their partner really not good... y cant they talk it out nicely when each other cool down... to me why must lie to each other... ???

how many women in singapore can say that their partners physical looks repulse them but they still married them cause of the character :dunno:

not say must go cosmetic surgery, but the most basic grooming will be good :yamseng:

i accept cosmetic surgery, nothing wrong with it, merely bringing in technology and medical science into grooming that's all, of course it is more expensive :)