Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
2708soul

I Love Two Persons At The Same Time

I think for work, even if co's dress code is casual, also must look presentable for WORK, and not because of the relaxed policy, ppl can dress like go party like that....*tsk*tsk*

Oh the young gal in my dept also dress v casual like go party, in our office.

I feel not v professional.

eh if i told her why wear this and that to office, she can rebuke v easily one. she v good at talking.

Edited by Cokelight

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I think this kind I will directly tell her, ehh stop calling me aunty can? U like it if ppl keep calling you auntie or not?? You think you look very young meh? I only dont want to call you auntie nia :sport-smiley-003:

If she persists on calling ppl auntie, then call her auntie back lor....tit for tat...

Ask her lor, your cheongsam so short means u feeling hot but your furry furry collar and shoes suggests that you are feeling cold...so you are feeling hot or cold leh?!?!

Wonder aloud, now not 7th month mah...so fast got ge tai liao meh?!?! hmm....

Exclaim out loud, wah ehh dun let me see your underwear leh!! Choy choy now new year leh!! I want to win mahjong one leh!:sport-smiley-003: Sit properly leh!! wah lau....choy choy ...suay suay.....then go take some leaves and sprinkle water everywhere to purge the suayness....

Wa like that, I aunty, you aunty every body is aunty liao. Comfirm no good. Since she like to be little girl, then pamper her, pat her head and say " 来来,乖乖, lunch time 安娣带你吃饭。 Use technic better lah. :dribble:

hahhhhhaaaaa..........

Edited by TPY

:sport-smiley-003:

wah.. AIR, u extreme wor~~

nay... dun even wanna comment on her

since she wanna seek attention, then let me HELP by NOT giving her any attention :sport-smiley-003::dribble:

Wa like that, I aunty, you aunty every body is aunty liao. Comfirm no good. Since she like to be little girl, then pamper her, pat her head and say " 来来,乖乖, lunch time 安娣带你吃饭。 Use technic better lah. :sport-smiley-003:

hahhhhhaaaaa..........

Wah good!

Hee, me nt as creative, can't tink of ways to tok to tat gal. But luckily she never say me aunty, maybe she know i bad temper :sport-smiley-003:

eh if i told her why wear this and that to office, she can rebuke v easily one. she v good at talking.

Hmm...ya nowadays youngsters very good at talking back...ask her do things nvr do, talk back zui li hai...

OMG....i'm beginning to sound like my mama... :bleah:

Wah good!

Hee, me nt as creative, can't tink of ways to tok to tat gal. But luckily she never say me aunty, maybe she know i bad temper :bleah:

Hehe...my temper also not good....whoever steps on my toes is digging their own grave....:notti:

Edited by Air

For ours, they will rebuke by saying now where got ppl wear office wear one? All these are a thing of the past. Now YOUNG generation wear tis kinda dressing to work....

!! Another sentence to hint u tat they are younger!

Bt IMO, they are shallow and unprofessional!:yamseng:!!!!!

Imagine a vistor pops by and c u in this dressing, wat wld they tink?

Hmm...ya nowadays youngsters very good at talking back...ask her do things nvr do, talk back zui li hai...

OMG....i'm beginning to sound like my mama... !!

Hehe...my temper also not good....whoever steps on my toes is digging their own grave....:D

Air...how I wish u in my company....wahahahahahha....

Cos most of my koligs dun wanna create bad feelings and talk back. Like Fifi, we

choose to ignore and gossip behind their backs.... :notti:

Bt sometimes I BTH, I will say them " Ya lor, u will never grow old lor, always the same age, I envy sia"....

They will then SHUT UP!

For ours, they will rebuke by saying now where got ppl wear office wear one? All these are a thing of the past. Now YOUNG generation wear tis kinda dressing to work....

:furious: Another sentence to hint u tat they are younger!

Bt IMO, they are shallow and unprofessional!:(!!!!!

Imagine a vistor pops by and c u in this dressing, wat wld they tink?

Air...how I wish u in my company....wahahahahahha....

Cos most of my koligs dun wanna create bad feelings and talk back. Like Fifi, we

choose to ignore and gossip behind their backs.... :furious:

Bt sometimes I BTH, I will say them " Ya lor, u will never grow old lor, always the same age, I envy sia"....

They will then SHUT UP!

HAha...tell them in the face liao then after that, gossip behind their back again hor... zz

No lah I actually hate office politics one...i try to steer clear of them...i think very disruptive to work...everytime my colleague come and blah blah blah to me, i just listen then smile lor....dun wana add in more salt and vinegar...unless it's colleague that I know very well that does this sort of thing, then i will go and suan her...

Hee i remember one time i just told that colleague that we may be recruiting younger colleagues than her.. so she won't be the only young one.. her face turn black :P

Maybe u shd tell her that so and so colleague at xx dept is even younger, and dress nicer than her :fire:

Hi 2708soul,

It had been half a year since ur last posting in May 2007. I only came to read abt it today and really felt sad over it. I think now u shld have already made up ur decision to stick to A or B and sincerely hope u can find ur happiness. :rolleyes:

Hv you thot of the following:

- if you went through the marriage wif A with your heart with B. Is it fair to A?

- will you be able to give your all to A?

if you dunno what you want, then take a break away from it all & really think abt it. This is a marriage we are talking abt. Not child's play.

You will be spending the rest of your life with this person.

Have children with him. Sleep next to him for the rest of your life.

If you dun love him, then dun get married.

Only yourself can answer. Forget abt obligations & what nots.

If you go through it all & ended up hating yr spouse, wont tt be worse?

you'll be quarrelling everyday over the smallest issue cos you just simply cant stand him. You'll start thinking tt its his fault tts why you get married, etc...

So do think over it carefully... its a choice tt will last you a life time.

it has been a long time since i log in here.

I read with amusement on how this tread has 'evolved' into. hahaha. interesting.

Thanks to those who send me PM.

I am good.

Before my AD, i told A that I don't love him anymore (risking the fact that he will kill me), will he still want to go through this with me?

His reply to me:" so what? alot of couples are like that anyway. You think i will let you go by saying that?"

so, we are married.

So far I have peaceful days.

Not working anymore as he don't allow me, worried i will meet up with others guys.

He packed my days with activities, and i try not to think too much.

His idiotic sister follow me day in day out, says she scare i am bored.

WTF, more like spying me.

Anyway, i cant be bothered about it now. Give me money i spend.

My parents are happy, everyone is happy, that's the best. As long as dont hit me, bother me, nag at me, just let me have my little world to myself at times, i will be grateful.

oh as for B, i never contact him anymore. Hope he will have all the good blessings.

2708soul sounds very sad...

sounds like the way prisoners are treated...

but i really do hope A is loving u sincerely and taking good care of u forever if u're going to stay with him till ur last days...

Hi

So how was your wedding day? What was the program like on that day? Maybe you would like to share with us?

So now you staying with your in- laws?

Do not be unhappy..Pray, pray to God and seek His wisdom...