Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
c_stradale

Kenneth & Viv

harlow to all fellow reno-ers ...heh actually been in this forum for quite a while and undergoing reno ...almost 80% done liaoz ....juz wanna share some of my pics though ...

before :

living.jpg

divider.jpg

kitchen1.jpg

more pics

before:

DSC04031.jpg

DSC04025.jpg

DSC04046.jpg

DSC04107.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hey Bro.. nice to see your blog... your place in good condition... look like a total makeover..post more picture for us...cheers..

wah i juz posted nia leh :dancingqueen:

hehe anyway ...new pixs

after reno:

Image003.jpg

Image004.jpg

Image007.jpg

Image006.jpg

Image017.jpg

Image014.jpg

Image013.jpg

Image020.jpg

dunno y all the pics went into one post when i posted differently ...heh also paiseh on the Huge pics ..dunno how to resize it

:dancingqueen: Wah piang eh! Very spacious house it seems, u sure it is 3rm?

The lighting n the wall is very chio :) , esp the part where top n bottom got hidden lights....was it designed by ur ID?

ben ...my kitchen no aircon leh ..ahaa tat one u saw was my study ..coverted from last time common bedroom

greycat ...yeah its a 3 roomer and its the 2nd smallest type I ...hehe

and its not designed by ID ...didnt engage one ..told my contractor how i wan and he implemented

Edited by c_stradale

ben ...my kitchen no aircon leh ..ahaa tat one u saw was my study ..coverted from last time common bedroom

greycat ...yeah its a 3 roomer and its the 2nd smallest type I ...hehe

Sorry..cross eye... the room behind the LCD TV???

I salute u....! :)

Remind me of 1 proverb....sparrow small small but got many organ.....hehehee :dancingqueen:

Wah your house very nicely down up....how much you spend for your reno?

hehe i also stay at Holland.. but my new house is a 3I near tiong bahru..design very similar to yours... even the beam in the living room ah.. still sourcing ard for ID to do the renovation...challenging to do space planning for a 3 rm flat... me not intending to hack any room loh.

hi thanks for the compliment ..space planning for this small unit is really challenging as we cant have the best of both worlds.for my case we wanted more space in our master rm and living rm so kinda change the whole original design.my common room was converted to a study room and shrank down quite a lot while my master got longer by 1.2meter .living room wise got a lot bigger as u can see from the pic.previously i went to a few reknown ID that either didnt bother to quote me at all or gave me crap design say our hse small so nothing much to do .quite fed up ...end up saw this contractor recommended by one of the forummers ...gave him the job and i am totally pleased with his worksmanship and attitude.

the total transformation is very nice

i've seen some nice 3rm design b4...but urs is just superb...good space planning :D

i assume tat's a study room behind the tv? :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by hencpu