Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

The Garden Residences is a joint development by Keppel Land and Wing Tai Asia.

The project at Serangoon North View is within minutes from the new Serangoon North MRT station, which is a station under the new Cross Island Line. It is within a mature estate with shopping malls, food centres, supermarkets and many more. 

Located near the Serangoon Gardens area where there are many good schools like Rosyth School and Lycee Francais De Singapour.Good foods are aplenty as it is near Chomp Chomp Food Centre and Serangoon Gardens Market and Food Centre.

The development at Serangoon consists of 5 blocks of 15 storeys with total 613units.

Residents will find convenience in travelling as it is a mere minutes drive from KPE (Kallang Paya Lebar Expressway) and PIE (Pan Island Expressway).

The development is jointly developed by 2 heavy weights in the Singapore Real Estate Industry with combined 180 years of experience in real estate development.

They have successfully launched over 150 residential developments  and won nearly 200 international industry awards.

Some of the developers past projects include Corals at Keppel Bay, Reflections at Keppel bay, The Glades, The Tembusu, the Crest and many more.

There are many different unit types of 1 bedrooms to 5 bedrooms to cater to different needs and requirements.

See The Garden Residences Floor Plan

thegarden-residences-Landed.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I like how it looks and floor plan is pretty cool, but for my happiness I bought 5 bedroom luxury apartment Stuyvesant town that is even better or me. I worked very hard for the past 3 years for my boss in the architectural company. My project were accepted and admired by many top priority clients for the past 10 years. This year's were the hardest because my boss told me that soon I will be his partner and my name will appear next to his. It took some time but I’m finally there. If my life could be compared to something that would be movie Click 2006 with Adam Sandler.