Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fuzzbuzz

Laundry and Cooking Smells

Hi everyone, I want to ask how people usually do their laundry in a kitchen like this?

1359081315_kitchen3.jpg.b97f433a73bea850d976db2b57b57e5b.jpg

That picture is from the internet -- I notice that that house has a washing machine and a dryer.

That is one way to avoid cooking smells on laundry... but what if we hang clothes?

I bought a resale flat and it looks like something like this... is it acceptable to install a ventilating fan on the window?

504290097_hdbkitchen2.jpeg.3ff6569a7066ea85d01fb73daca2fd35.jpeg

If I can vent the cooking smell out, maybe it won't get on the clothes?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

don't have clothes hanging in the kitchen when you are cooking. if clothes not dry yet, hang them outside first and bring in after cooking is done.

On 7/11/2019 at 2:17 PM, snoozee said:

don't have clothes hanging in the kitchen when you are cooking. if clothes not dry yet, hang them outside first and bring in after cooking is done.

yeah I think that's the only solution? 

On 7/11/2019 at 9:19 AM, fuzzbuzz said:

Hi everyone, I want to ask how people usually do their laundry in a kitchen like this?

1359081315_kitchen3.jpg.b97f433a73bea850d976db2b57b57e5b.jpg

That picture is from the internet -- I notice that that house has a washing machine and a dryer.

That is one way to avoid cooking smells on laundry... but what if we hang clothes?

I bought a resale flat and it looks like something like this... is it acceptable to install a ventilating fan on the window?

504290097_hdbkitchen2.jpeg.3ff6569a7066ea85d01fb73daca2fd35.jpeg

If I can vent the cooking smell out, maybe it won't get on the clothes?

Wash and dry anywhere but do not hang clothes in the kitchen, no vent eliminates smells 100%, so hand outside or in other rooms with doors closed