Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
osrsgoldcheap

Farming Mageweave Cloth for gold in Classic WoW

Dunemaul Ogres in Tanaris

Farming Mageweave Cloth can be a great option for gold farming in Classic WoW. Mageweave is the most needed cloth variant, right after Runecloth. One of the largest pros of this spot is that you can do it from level 46, as the mobs are around 45-48. If you are doing this while leveling, you can even combine it with a couple of quests in the area. That way, you don’t loose out on questing experience while farming mageweave cloth.

Deadwind Pass Ogres

In general, you want to kill humanoids that are level 45 or higher when you are farming. There is another spot with ogres that can be amazing. The higher the level of the mobs gets, the higher the chance is, that they also drop Runecloth. It’s in one of the least visited zones in all of World of Warcraft, the Deadwind Pass. Along with some spirits, these Ogres are the only ones that dare to make camp here. The spot is along the eastern path towards the south, and there are more than enough ogres here. The competition depends a lot on the server though, and how many people know about it.

WOWClassicGP.com is committed to offering various WOW Classic products, like World of Warcraft Classic gold, items, powerleveling and so on. Competitive prices, 100% safety and fast delivery, as well as the considerate 24/7 Live Help will definitely make us the best choice when you need anything in game. And all our customers can be absolutely well served whenever you come to our store.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

wow, thank you for information, I would like to use the services you mentioned as I need gold in World of Warcraft.
In fact, it's really difficult to develop the character without any donate...

Yeah, it's a real struggle nowadays to farm some gold in World of Warcraft. I've been playing this game since WotLK, and I actually know about this spot in Tanaris. The problem is that now I don't have so much time as I had when I was younger. Farming of gold is a very long and dull process, and I actually have some more important things to do. This is why I really need a wow classic boosting. I am ready to pay some money for a powerlevelling and some gold. This game is much more interesting at PvP on the high levels. In my opinion it is pretty dull to just kill mobs and collect their loot.