Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Basically, while me and my husband were waiting for the collection of keys to our newly purchased 4-room BTO flat, we searched online and look through some of the ID firm ratings and feedbacks from other clients before sending in enquiry directly to the firms. 

As expected, most of them get back to me within a day right after I’ve sent my enquiry. One of them is Shi Min from Interior Times. Appointment with her was arranged within a week at their showroom located at AMK. When I spoke to her with regards to my renovation requirement, I can see that she was listening attentively to what I’ve said and jotted down the key points when needed. Compared to other ID(s) that I’ve met , the renovation price she quoted was not the lowest but i’m convinced to go ahead with her company and made the first payment. She always respond to my questions patiently as fast as she could with regards to the Reno process and keep me updated with the progress of works by sending me some of the pictures took at site even when its past her working hours. 

Everything was running smoothly without any major complications except for some minor issues like the tiling in my common bathroom was not up to what I expected. Initially, I requested for this selected designs at certain part of the wall but it was placed at wrong area. When Shi Min spotted this mistake , she informed us about it and apologised. She was calm about it and made changes to it asap. I like how she work by fulfilling our needs and spotting the mistakes done and got them corrected right away without taking up much time on it. Reno took about 6 weeks to complete and made my final payment after staying in for a week to ensure that there is no defects. Shi Min from Interior Times will definitely be one of the ID that I would recommend! 

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request