Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
qtyang

Be aware of this: Slow Close Toilet Seat and Cover not covered under warranty

When you buy toilet bowl (which can cost a few hundred dollars each), especially slow close ones, please ask if the slow close seat and cover are covered under warranty.

Well, my toilet seat cover no longer slow closes after 9 months and the vendor: Lucky Khoon Bathroom Studio informed me that the 2-year warranty doesn't cover this.

So, please ask before buying otherwise you could be forking out $120 just to replace the cover as quoted by the vendor !

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

My toilet bowl seat cover self closing feature also had only 3 month warranty, unlike the toilet bowl which had 1 year warranty and flushing system 5 yrs. The shop i went pasted this info on their counter and the sales lady repeated 3 time to make sure i got it.  

Really need to ask about the warranty of every item. I actually want the sales lady to write on the invoice of the warranty period for each item. Save the trouble if got dispute, right.