Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi everyone, just wanted to share this small company with you guys that i happen to stumble upon looking for contractors to renovate my house.

This company i found was referred to me by my friend. Which he find very reliable for doing their house not long ago too. From what i know its a family business and have been in this industry for over 30 years. I found their website but not much were stated.  I was very impress by the way he gave their quotation.  He will come to my house and show me the quote. Explained to me all the quoted items and how they are going to coordinate their project.  

Because i was living in the house during the course of renovation. I was very happy how they clean up my house and even mopped my house at the end of every work day. Every evening when i come back home, he would ask if there's any issue with the renovation before going off. Overall the coordination was very pleasant and satisfying that i came home everyday and there's progression done.

Design of the house were mostly done by us.  He will tell us if designs were impractical and give us a more practical design. He was very honest and not like others that will just say its impossible to be done without explanation. 

Overall i was really pleased with how the work turn out. I think that sometimes small company have more sincerity in doing stuff.  I would love to post the pictures that they done here but my house is currently very untidy from all the stuff. Maybe once i have unpacked i will share it with everyone. Cheers

Updates. Here are some of the photos for my house 

852735185_11912.jpg.f9c4897aa42ff094e2f215adbdefd719.jpg1361979086_852714481_108414(2).jpg.5126720bed624c062f0a1e29bd701107.jpg852736552_11975.jpg.c74b246cf885c1feff57d81df7156d1d.jpg

Edited by Taki
Upload of photos

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation