Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
squaretile

Phillips Vacuum Cleaner Good?

Hi!

Anyone bought vacuum cleaner recently? Can share if the Phillips FC 8716 is good?

Main benefit to me is that it doesn't require dustbags (just a plastic jug-like holder than you can take out and wash) and has strong suction power. apparently uses some 'cyclone' technology which means that as the dust cup fills, suction power doesn't reduce, unlike other bagless VC. 2000W power with 400W suction (i think).

And very 'advanced' looking VC head with side brushes. also not too bulky / heavy.

Other brands considering are the Karcher (also bagless, but suction prob not as powerful since dustcup is small and doesn't use same technology).

any vacuum cleaner advice appreciated.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Think the cyclone tecknology is copied from... Dyson. That's the best if you want bagless. But it's way costly too. I'm using Philips FC9150. My hubby is happy with it so far... til the pt he willing to do all the vacumming... :sport-smiley-004:

Think the cyclone tecknology is copied from... Dyson. That's the best if you want bagless. But it's way costly too. I'm using Philips FC9150. My hubby is happy with it so far... til the pt he willing to do all the vacumming... :D

how much did that cost? thanks!

300 plus... either 330 or 360. Bought from Best Denki so easy for you to check. They giving extra Heppa filter and vacumm bags as freebies.

300 plus... either 330 or 360. Bought from Best Denki so easy for you to check. They giving extra Heppa filter and vacumm bags as freebies.

that's great... my hubby not keen on vacuuming, willing to magic klean all the way.... cannot lah, so much hair.

thanks!