Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MandarinOrange

Interterrace A&A, Contacts for Builders and Contractors

Hi all,

Reading in this forum has been helpful and informative. There are so many builders and contractors that it makes selection really tough.

I am intending to do a A&A for my interterrace with extension at the back for 2 storeys and change of roofing as well as doing up the internal. Pls kindly recommend your Builders / Contractors.

Thanks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 9/3/2019 at 3:54 PM, MandarinOrange said:

Hi all,

Reading in this forum has been helpful and informative. There are so many builders and contractors that it makes selection really tough.

I am intending to do a A&A for my interterrace with extension at the back for 2 storeys and change of roofing as well as doing up the internal. Pls kindly recommend your Builders / Contractors.

Thanks.

I was in the same situtation last year when i bought an old 2 storey inter-terrace, was quoted $220k for A&A works and $850k to rebuild to 3 storey with attic. My land size was 1868,sqft maximised my gfa to 4400sqft. But not much id works involved in my house only came with kitchen carpentry and bedroom wardrobes.

All in all was quite money well spent for my family is big as we needed 6 bedrooms, you can approach my builder ,91307907 for their quote dont think they are too expensive nor too cheap.

Tiles of Insta | Mosaic Tiles
A Touch of Finesse to your home's style.
?️ What's trending now
?️ Mosaic Art & Tiles
?️ Premium Tiles Supplier

If you are finding tiles for your renovation, feel free to email us eugene.ng@gfaglobal.com

IMG-20190909-WA0042.JPG

IMG-20190909-WA0029.JPG

On 9/10/2019 at 4:30 PM, AdamCC said:

I was in the same situtation last year when i bought an old 2 storey inter-terrace, was quoted $220k for A&A works and $850k to rebuild to 3 storey with attic. My land size was 1868,sqft maximised my gfa to 4400sqft. But not much id works involved in my house only came with kitchen carpentry and bedroom wardrobes.

All in all was quite money well spent for my family is big as we needed 6 bedrooms, you can approach my builder ,91307907 for their quote dont think they are too expensive nor too cheap.

Hi there @AdamCC, it is considered really good price for this type of works. All the quotes i recieved was higher that this.  Does this includes the planning fees? Any additional hidden cost involved after handing over? What type of finishes was quoted in this ? thank you very much

oh yes, and any piling involved?

Let me help with realistic FULL estimate cost (ie: everything from authorities fee, consultant fees, construction cost, etc up to completion). I'm not soliciting as a contractor. Just help to advice. email to threecubebuilders@ymail.com

@AdamCC I got a quote from your builder and it came at $920,000 , its considered realy good price. please advise if there are any hidden cost i should take note. Thank you very much. 

Hi

I'm still awaiting your reply to my inquiry in the email send to you yesterday.

Please advice if your property is semi d or terrace. needed this infor to estimate built-in area potential.

did not pay any extra for hidden cost as not much i.d works in my house as it will be over my budget. You can set a budget and ask your contractor to give work on it. 

The design of my terrace is very typical, quite squarish with glass and enough ventilation. Got some discount as i haggled hard enough with him as i told him that if he did nice some of the people around will also engage him. Only got a 12k good will discount.