Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lutl1988

Paving of garden for Landed House

Living in a semi-D house. 

Front and side is garden (soil), back is cemented. 

We would like to concrete or tile the side garden, and possibly for the back as well. Front garden, leave unchanged.

Any recommended contractors?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Why not just put in some stone pavers instead of concreating everything? The concrete will just absorb the sun’s heat and may end up heating your house when the wind blows the hot air from the concrete floor into your house

I'm sure you'll be interested to hear my story about how I renovate my driveway with the best materials. Last month, my wife and I decided to improve the appearance of our yard and so we started looking for a good service that would help us make this a reality. It was then that we were prompted by one place and we turned to them. We were lucky to find high-quality materials that we liked, the tile design is on top. That's why I think you'll definitely like it. Try it, too.

All this costs so much. I have a small area in my backyard that I could landscape and turn into a comfortable place to relax. But after calculating the budget, I realized that I couldn’t handle it yet.

Unfortunately, I understand you very much. I moved not long ago and am trying to finish the renovation as quickly as possible, which keeps getting stuck due to lack of money. Nevertheless, I try to find different budget solutions. I’m looking at garden furniture like outdoor table and chairs in the online store Cazaar, where the prices seem more or less adequate to me. We have to look for such options.