Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Anzo Lim

WikiFX Visited Renowned Forex Broker IG in Singapore

Broker: IG (Singapore)

Visited on: August 29th, 2019

Conclusion: the broker truly exists

On the spot investigation

According to the address from regulatory information, WikiFX recently visited the Singapore office of licensed forex broker IG, located at 9 Battery Road #01-02 MYP Centre.

Upon arriving at MYP Centre, we saw IGs office on the ground level. The office of another famous forex broker FOREX.com sits next door, sharing the same level with IG, which was quite a surprise for us. The building appeared modern and well-furnished inside. Though we couldnt enter IGs office without appointment, we saw many staff members of both IG and FOREX.com, chatting and relaxing themselves in the public lounge nearby. We thus concluded that IGs Singapore office truly exists.

Analysis

Singapore is a major financial hub in the SE Asia region as well as around the globe. The recent forex market boom in Singapore has attracted many prestigious forex brokers to open a branch here, while the reputable regulation of MAS (Monetary Authority of Singapore) also adds to the strengths of these brokers. IG is an example of such brokers.

The official website suggests that IG, established in London, UK in 1974, has been the worlds first company to offer CFD trading. As a forerunner of the industry, IG now has offices in 14 countries across the globe and helps clients to grasp trading opportunities through the pioneering trading platform and App developed, developed by the company. Per checking MAS website, IG holds retail forex brokerage license from MAS, and the information on its website corresponds to the  regulatory information. In recent years, MAS has improved its WOM through providing secure and efficient regulatory infrastructure and highly transparent market information, attracting many world-renowned brokers to Singapore. Their arrival in turn promotes enhancement of the MAS regulatory mechanism.

Conclusion

The WikiFX App shows that IG holds forex brokerage licenses issued by regulators including ASIC (Australia), FCA (UK), FSA (Japan), FMA (New Zealand) and MAS (Singapore). With over 15 years of professional experience, IG is a compliant broker of considerable size and strength under regulation of multiple institutions. It has a high rating of 9.20 on the WikiFX App, and investors may safely choose the reliable broker.  

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

When delving into forex brokers, I noticed two key aspects: their competitive spreads and strict account security measures. Since I am an active trader, these low spreads have a noticeable effect on reducing my overall trading costs. In addition, the guarantee of funds protection through segregation and negative balance protection is invaluable for peace of mind. I have consistently experienced knowledgeable and supportive customer service from their representatives. In my opinion, finex penipuan stands out as a solid broker option worth considering for traders of all levels. I think my answer will be useful for you!