Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Coffeeeboy

By far the best contractor ID I found

Hello everyone, I have been browsing this forum for a long time after my key collection and picked up lots of valuable renovation tips. Also learnt what to look out for when deciding on which ID to choose. Hence i will also like to do my part to share my experience for shortlisting and confirming on the ID i chose. We met about 5 to 6 ID in total before confirming on our ID, meeting different ID can be quite a tiring process having to repeat what we want over and over again. So u guys must be prepared!

Alot of ID we met quoted us over our budget, but our ID was able to meet our budget inclusive of electrical works. We also seen some of his completed projects which is very nice and we like it. Our ID was recommended by a fellow BTO owner in our FB group. During the 1st meet up, the ID is very patient and listened to our requirements. He is also very experienced and provided us with alot of good advice throughout the whole renovation process, from the types of lighting for our house and types of furniture to buy. They also have a wide range of materials to choose from. Most important factor is their workmanship which i feel is very good and quite impressed by them.

Our ID is also very responsive and responsible, this is another important factor to consider when u are choosing ID. During the renovation process, our ID will send us pictures of the works completed. When we have any issues with the work done he will quickly rectify them. He gave us some minor carpentry works FOC plus did not charge us any fee for toilet and kitchen amenities installation which we bought ourselves. Overall we are very satisfied with our new home and the services provided by our ID. We have also recommended our ID to some of our friends and they told me he is one of the few better ID they met. 

I will upload some photos again, if u have any questions u may ask me and I will be more than happy to answer. If u like to know our ID, let me know and I will be more than willing to share.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 12:03 AM, Kittiekat said:

Hi would you be able to share the details of your contractor? We have seen 5 IDs to date and have been dismayed

PM sent!