Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
whoelse

Bedbug, How To Kill Them?

T T I have the same problem here. I just rented a room which apparently infested heavily with bed bugs. I have never stay in a place with bed bugs before so at first I thought that thing is a small cockroach. I could not sleep at all cause they only attacked me and not my housemates or roommates. I tried everything from spraying and washing my clothes with hot water and dry them in dryer with the highest temp but with no avail. I also clean my room every week thoroughly. The owner at my place did not keep the house cleanly and she just brush my pleas as blood itchy. I am really upset and could not concentrate at my work. The owner spray poison directly at the matress til the matress is drenched with the poison and I have to dry it with iron and hair dryer but the attack is getting worse. The owner also refuse to change the matress because they don't have any money and claimed that she has clean the place but its obvious that they did not clean at all. I felt like living in ****. In the meantime before I move out I need to solve the problem so my skin will not get more irritated.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

the last time i had bugs issue, i closed all the windows and door, wear n95 mask, spray baygon all over. it is important to spray under the furniture, in the corners especially, then spray upwards in the air everywhere. then exit the room and keep door closed for few hours. very effective. :) and cheap. but for severe bed bugs issue, probably pest control is a better bet.