Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
George Yeo

Rebuilding my Semi D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 7/18/2021 at 10:24 AM, George Yeo said:

The heat penerated through the glass panel is no joke and especially worst as my orientation faces west, hence decided to add a teak trellis under it. It looks better than expected and more importantly it reduces the heat by at least 1 to 2 degree. 

Screenshot_20210718_102252.jpg

I wanted to do clear polycarbonate panel roofing for better lighting as well but my contractor warned me that it would get very hot so I switched to aluminium composite instead. Chose the thicker 6mm panels to reduce noise from rain hitting the panels

Hi George, we are looking to rebuild our house too and am impressed with your main con. Can you please pm your main con too? It will be most greatly appreciated.

On 11/7/2020 at 6:33 PM, George Yeo said:

Watertank is done. 

Screenshot_20201107_183149.jpg

Hi, May I know why you need to put in a water tank? Also, could you please pm to me your builder? Thanks.

26 minutes ago, genejean said:

Hi, May I know why you need to put in a water tank? Also, could you please pm to me your builder? Thanks.

if any water fitting at the highest point in your house exceeds 25m in height (referenced from the Singapore height datum), you will require a water tank for your house as PUB water supply may not have enough pressure to reach beyond 25m height.

1 hour ago, wannabee said:

Hi George/ anyone else who got the contact:

May I get your contact for the marble flooring supplier?

Thanks in advance!

Search online for sinmac tiles. This is the direct source. George’s supplier should be a middleman who got from sinmac

Thanks, George. Hope you are enjoying your amazing house. As a newbie who settled for a contractor for a minor A & A years ago, your project sharing and construction advice are awesome.

I am looking to do a smaller reconstruction as parts of my existing terrace are no longer good for longer term stay. Would appreciate your contractor contact info (or anyone from this forum can PM too, pls).

Hi George,

Amazing journey, and great place! am about to embark down this road. Do you mind sharing your architect/main-contractor contacts, and any other useful adivce? 

Thanks Muchos

On 11/28/2021 at 2:58 PM, bobbybuild said:

Hi George,

Amazing journey, and great place! am about to embark down this road. Do you mind sharing your architect/main-contractor contacts, and any other useful adivce? 

Thanks Muchos

Sorry for delayed reply to all asking for contacts, was told by main con that they were unable to take on any projects due to manpower constraints.