Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
George Yeo

Rebuilding my Semi D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi George

Thank you for sharing your building journey. Would appreciate if you can pm your architect contact and main contractor contact and marble supplier contact. .  

Faced with a small hiccup but nevertheless all settled and moved in after some delay. Expect defects here and there, its a hassle whenever workers come and rectify it. It will take sometime for some other defects to surface especially when I rushed to move in and didn't really inspect the property properly. 

Meantime had to bare with it and enjoy my new hobby, happy gardening. 

Screenshot_20210430_151604.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, George Yeo said:

Faced with a small hiccup but nevertheless all settled and moved in after some delay. Expect defects here and there, its a hassle whenever workers come and rectify it. It will take sometime for some other defects to surface especially when I rushed to move in and didn't really inspect the property properly. 

Meantime had to bare with it and enjoy my new hobby, happy gardening. 

Screenshot_20210430_151604.jpg

Beautiful garden, George! 

On 4/30/2021 at 11:15 PM, Topline said:

What kind of defects should we look out for in a project like that?

Common ones like cracked tiles, uneven paint, scratches on timber flooring, dirty and stained glass railing. Many more, it will surface one by one when you have moved in. Good thing is main con is responsive whenever I feedback to them, the hassle is got to clean up everytime when they rectify it. 

Hi George lovely home! Able to share your architect, builder and marble supplier contacts please ? Was your place done under design and build?

The heat penerated through the glass panel is no joke and especially worst as my orientation faces west, hence decided to add a teak trellis under it. It looks better than expected and more importantly it reduces the heat by at least 1 to 2 degree. 

Screenshot_20210718_102252.jpg

• Like 1