Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Williamtan33333

WPC Board Kitchen Cabinet

Hi All

I will like to share with you all about this product WPC Board.  This material is waterproof, fire retardant, anti-termite and 100% recyclable green material. And is good for kitchen or toilet cabinet.  3 yrs ago it was recommended by my contractor to use this material to do my do my kitchen and toilets. Recently my sink water inlet was licking and I was really worry so I call back my contractor who do my kitchen cabinet. And to my surprise he was very cool about it. And he told me not to worry because I am using WPC Board and this material is waterproof and it will not damage the cabinet.   He can come and fix it. Then I remember that lucky I take his advice to use WPC Board to do my kitchen cabinet. So, I will strongly recommend to use WPC Board for your kitchen cabinet.  Anyone interested I can PM the contractor.  He is not from design film he has his own workshop and in the carpentry line for more then 30 years.  He even give me 3D drawing and a lot of advice on my house design before he quote me.  

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Williamtan

It sound good just nice my mother house need to change her kitchen cabinet because of her sink area already damaged.  Can you please PM me the contact . Thanks