Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
JavieCoentr

Loan/Mortgage $20K advance...

We didn't need the money but we took it anyways as I know from past experiences that it's better to take the offer and build a relationship when you don't need it rather than coming with your mouth and hands open and getting denied when your desperate and really need it.

Terms:

• $20,000 advance

• 10% fee or $2,000

• Stripe takes 5% of your daily revenue until the loan is paid back with the fee

Comparable bank loans for a $20K unsecured line would have been anywhere from 7% - %29%. We've been in business for just over 2 years so that had something to do with it I'm sure.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Well, having a cash-flow is very good for any business, if you can invest it properly, resulting in more production or sales, but you should evaluate first if the outcome will be positive, because on such terms it seems like not that good of a deal. 10% fee is ok, but 5% from daily revenue can be a lot, so I'm not sure about this one. There are ways to get yourself a loan with better terms, like using services of Credit-10 SAR that provide the list of the loan companies. To be honest, I took a loan last year from a company that was listed on that site and managed to negotiate very good terms on it. It doesn't take much, all you need is to prove you financial stability and having a good credit score. In most cases, this will get you better terms than your current ones.

On 10/17/2019 at 2:59 PM, JavieCoentr said:

We didn't need the money but we took it anyways as I know from past experiences that it's better to take the offer and build a relationship when you don't need it rather than coming with your mouth and hands open and getting denied when your desperate and really need it.

Terms:

• $20,000 advance

• 10% fee or $2,000

• Stripe takes 5% of your daily revenue until the loan is paid back with the fee

Comparable bank loans for a $20K unsecured line would have been anywhere from 7% - %29%. We've been in business for just over 2 years so that had something to do with it I'm sure.

Hey, to make money and ensure the minimum required is not it takes many universities and hundreds of degrees. I have acquaintances who do not have higher education, but they make money and are full of everything. But studies are a foundation on which you are already building your career. And later thanks to the skills can cash a lot of money. Financial education involves not only earning money, but also how they spend it. I understood this fact when I started selling and reinvesting my money in https://www.yhdistalaina.com/lainojen-yhdistaminen-santander/. Here by this method I consider it right to increase both your income and your personal budget