Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dronell

Wallpaper From Goodrich

Hi Guys,

I called up Goodrich to ask about their wallpaper. Apparently it's not so so cheap, I think if you are ID / Contractor, you should be able to get at a chaper price thou.

This is what they quote me, for a premium wallpaper (*i think a good one, with many design etc) will cost me around $120 (*average price) / roll. 1 roll = 33cm * 10M.

Then they also have another wallpaper that will cost 30/M2, so 1 room (e.g. 4*2.5 = 9, 9 * 30 = $270).

Also I asked them, is the installation free? they said it's not, I need to pay around $200-300 for the installation...

After i think and think about it, I think it's not really worth to buy directly from Goodrich? what do you think guys?

Any comments?

Thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Guys,

I called up Goodrich to ask about their wallpaper. Apparently it's not so so cheap, I think if you are ID / Contractor, you should be able to get at a chaper price thou.

This is what they quote me, for a premium wallpaper (*i think a good one, with many design etc) will cost me around $120 (*average price) / roll. 1 roll = 33cm * 10M.

Then they also have another wallpaper that will cost 30/M2, so 1 room (e.g. 4*2.5 = 9, 9 * 30 = $270).

Also I asked them, is the installation free? they said it's not, I need to pay around $200-300 for the installation...

After i think and think about it, I think it's not really worth to buy directly from Goodrich? what do you think guys?

Any comments?

Thanks!

Hi,

I dun think the calculation is so simple. you need to cater for wastage as when they paste two pieces together, they have to get the pattern of the adjacent wall paper align. Intially, i have 1 normal range wall paper for my master bedroom headboard( 4.7m length, $450) another premium wall paper for my TV console( 5ft included in my TV console quotation). however, the premium one seem to be different when delivered. Edge of the premium wall paper is yellow and missing of one colour. The pink shade become very light peach. I get my wall paper though my contractor. At least, my contractor change the wall paper FOC for another piece. And i choose a new piece from another company as I was quite frustrated with the yellowish looking premium wall paper as I waited 2 weeks for the shipment.

The premium wall paper delayed my house renovation. Normally, premium wall paper is imported from Europe and will take longer for shipment. After my renovation, I think gng through contractor will be easily. At least they help me to settle with some of the defect. And if you in hurry dun get wall paper from Europe.