Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Demixl

Project in using EZRHG310 for Digital Wireless Walkie Talkie

Hi,

this is Charles Ng  . i am a s/w engineer in DSP and wireless software. 

i use EFM chip such as EMF32ZG ,EFM 32HG for a year and developed a few solution for customer .

i received EZR32HG EV kit and sample in a month ago and started the project  immediately. up to now , i almost get it done except some fine tune in EZR RF register.

it is hard to explain detail in this forum , i want to talk to a guy who is familiar with the setting EZR32HG chip.

For current performance of my solution,  +10dBm output , toll quality voice , 

60Kbps @ 300M+

20kpbs @500M+

10kpbs @600M+ (not stable )

it is clear to see the 10Kbps and 20Kbps should have more distance .

thanks for help .

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I encountered problems with distance as well, I’m an engineer and I have a team in construction, we use walkie talkies at work for commodity. I couldn’t find an answer to how to get a larger distance, so I decided to invest in some better equipment, so based on an article here https://www.paramountind.com. I got myself new generation walkie talkies, and they are better than the previous, both sound and distance.

Good day. Traditional Internet providers may not be available in certain regions. HughesNet satellite technology allows them to provide coverage throughout the country, making it available to everyone, no matter their location. This is especially beneficial for people living in rural areas, where high-speed Internet options are usually limited. It is worth noting that hughesnet ensures that everyone has equal opportunities to connect with the digital world.