Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Vessel

Tempered Glass Door

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
So any recommendations on who has the best deals for glass door ?

I still have my glass supplier contact, he is very frank when I ask him abtfor my mirrors & glass works. the mirrors & glass. I took his words for it & had been 3 yrs now no complain for the mirros & glass works. my 1st sengkang flat mirror is done by them too, when i moved, the mirror still brand new.

I waqs quoted $880 for a 1.5m length, 2.1m height and 10mm thickness tempered glass panel with swing door

is it a good offer ?

Besglas quoted me 1.2k for my shower enclosure 2.2m length, 2.1m height, 10mm clear tempered with swing door. seems about the same (880/1.5*2.2=1290). Why not you give them a call and ask them for a quote over the phone? Remember to ask for discount :)

I waqs quoted $880 for a 1.5m length, 2.1m height and 10mm thickness tempered glass panel with swing door

is it a good offer ?

This depends on what kind of glass door u r doing right? If normal shower screens don't think is this price. Mine is framless sliding which should be more ex than normal swing door type is cheaper than your price. Think u better compare apple to apple, just giving size & thickness alone prices can varies.......

u can try call 9832 6166 to enquire (did my both hse, gd)

Just did swing glass door for my toilet .. done by my ID. Here's what they charge:

Frosted : $450

Clear : $350

But there's a lot of supplier you can find from Sat Straits Times classified ad that does glass door.

Check with a couple on the price they are charging for the frosted type, and they quote ranging from $330 - 350.

For Besglas , somehow i find them kinda ex when i check them out last time (but its for the post wardrobe system). They have a showroom at IMM.

Just did swing glass door for my toilet .. done by my ID. Here's what they charge:

Frosted : $450

Clear : $350

But there's a lot of supplier you can find from Sat Straits Times classified ad that does glass door.

Check with a couple on the price they are charging for the frosted type, and they quote ranging from $330 - 350.

For Besglas , somehow i find them kinda ex when i check them out last time (but its for the post wardrobe system). They have a showroom at IMM.

Hi, thats a goos price. do u have the contact no. and name of your supplier?

many thanks

Hi, thats a goos price. do u have the contact no. and name of your supplier?

many thanks

My general contractor quoted me $650 for each tampered frosted glass door including installation. Not sure about the brand and etc, what do you guys think?

My general contractor quoted me $650 for each tampered frosted glass door including installation. Not sure about the brand and etc, what do you guys think?

For toilet door?

Here are the price which my contrcator quote,

Toilet swing door tempered glass (sandblast) = $445.

Shower screen swing door with fixed panel = $380.

Hope that's does help.

Cheers!

Edited by jadens28

For toilet door?

Hope that's does help.

Cheers!

Mine quoted $580 for sandblasted door.. :(

For toilet door?

Hope that's does help.

Cheers!

My reno completed, and my ID charged me:

Frameless tempered glass shower screen with swing door - $480

Frameless frosted tempered glass swing door - $520

:(

Let them earn a bit as long as they give u all 10mm tempered glass shower screen. Moreover, different size, different pricing. Whatever brands using, still tempered glass so brand is no a big concern. It was the stainless steel hinges and the handle that will make a different in the long run. Open 90 deg and open 180 deg hinges also cost differently. :yamseng:

As long as they coordinated well and no problem, the different is not much. Imagine that if u want to save the bit and you need to take a day off from work, wait for the installer to take measurement, then another day off, for the installer to install, it may cost u even more due to the time u spend, transportation,etc....

Let them earn a bit as long as they give u all 10mm tempered glass shower screen. Moreover, different size, different pricing. Whatever brands using, still tempered glass so brand is no a big concern. It was the stainless steel hinges and the handle that will make a different in the long run. Open 90 deg and open 180 deg hinges also cost differently. :yamseng:

As long as they coordinated well and no problem, the different is not much. Imagine that if u want to save the bit and you need to take a day off from work, wait for the installer to take measurement, then another day off, for the installer to install, it may cost u even more due to the time u spend, transportation,etc....

agree :sport-smiley-018:

Hopefully my hinges and handle don't give problem.