Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Anzo Lim

AUD/JPY: Japan’s Machine Tool Orders Face Serious Decline  

https://jump.wikifx.com/83348CF26389B46D

Japans machine tool orders, a leading indicator of the Japanese economy, is facing . According to data released by Japan Machinery Tool Builders Association (JMTBA) on November 12th , orders in October dropped to 87.4 billion yen, a 37.4% decrease year-on-year. The orders have been lower than the previous year for 13 consecutive months and fell below 100-billion-yen (commonly seen as a crucial mark between flourishing economy and recession) for three straight months.

Octobers orders fell below 90 billion yen, the last time being six years ago. This is lower than the  reading of 88.4 billion yen in August. In more specific terms, domestic orders dropped by 42% to 33.4 billion yen, seeing negative growth for 11 consecutive months. Foreign orders decreased by 34.1% to 54 billion yen, declining for the 13th month in a row.

In addition to the orders for electrical and precision machinery that have been declining since last fall due to global trade frictions, orders for auto vehicles and other machinery and equipment have also slowed down. Investors may follow the currency pair of AUD/JPY and seek the right trading opportunity.

AUD/JPY daily pivot points 74.58---74.72

S1: 74.37            R1: 74.79

S2: 74.23            R2: 75.07 

Edited by Anzo Lim

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

It is essential to appreciate correctly the value of the things you want to sell. If you put the price too low, you'll feel that you've lost your money, but if your place is too high and you get to sell it, you'll feel like a thief. I know it because I've sold one a pricy thing for more than it's worth, and the buyer never expected the price to be lower. I felt so stupid that I didn't verify the cost of my item on https://www.valorexo.com/. It is the only site I'm using now, and you may try it too. Please don't put the price by your thoughts because it can be incorrect.