Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Dumbobear

Anyone did HDB contra w/o any agent help?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 11/14/2019 at 3:58 PM, Dumbobear said:

Is it possible to do a contra sales w/o engaging agent? 

Think you might want to check with any good housing agents or maybe HDB for a safe and update answer

Hi possible to do without agent if you are very familiar with HDB housing rules and regulations.

anyway my sister engaged OHMYHOME to help her for documentation at $1688, very affordable rates

HDB process has never been a easy task especially contra. This word "contra" already a scary phrase to most homeowners. Better a agent to handle the whole transaction. 

On 5/19/2020 at 11:53 AM, Adam Ng said:

Hi possible to do without agent if you are very familiar with HDB housing rules and regulations.

anyway my sister engaged OHMYHOME to help her for documentation at $1688, very affordable rates

oh really $1688 for hdb transaction, that is very affordable!

As what i heard from my friends agent. Contra is quite complicated if in term of the procedure!!! Better to engage an agent to do the job! 

On 5/27/2020 at 10:51 AM, Tabitha Loo said:

ah ohmyhome, I heard from my friend, I just signed up their free 1 year home content. No gimmicks!

oh ohmyhome got free home content insurance, how does it works?

yes really ohmyhome  also offer many services include legal, loan, renovation, movers, aircon servicing, handyman,insurance etc, all at one stop service!

On 5/28/2020 at 1:27 PM, Leah Lee said:

so you use ohmyhome too?

Yes, I engaged them after watched Ohmyhome FB there. They have videos for how to sell and Buy property. go and watch it. You can DIY or engage them for services.