Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
spl0825

Can i hire 2 separate contractors for HDB reno?

Hi, 

i was thinking of getting a contractor/ID to handle my kitchen and 2 toilets reno and separate source direct contractors for overlay of flooring, carpentry in living room / hall and electrical works. Will this be advisable? how about HDB permit to renovate? can the people i source from outside come under the contractor doing the kitchen and toilets? sorry totally a newbie to reno! appreciate assistance!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

There's no better time than now to look for a new job. The unemployment rate is at an all-time low, and businesses are hiring. The country is expanding rapidly, but many young people don't have the job or career experience to take advantage of it. sarkariprep.in helps you find new opportunities through job boards and networking, so you can get a foot in the door of a new job without going through a traditional recruitment process. In this way I also found the perfect job for me, they have all kinds of offers with all the best conditions.