Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bunny17

Is 707 Kensington Electric storage Water Heater good?

Hi , just wondering if anyone has used 707 Kensington Water Heater before? How fast does the water heat up / stay heated? 

My Joven water heater 25L gave way after 3YRS. Super disappointed. We got ours from JB, so the warranty is void. But we didnt know that Jovan's quality was so bad, apparently the galvanised steel however doesn’t seem to be made with strong steel and the electric heating element causes the metal (whatever it’s made from) to buckle. Sigh. This was shared by a plumber when he came to assess the issue of leaking. 

Anyway we are looking for alternatives, and wondering if 707 Water heater is good? 

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Think my friend is using it. He told me before it took him around 3mins or less to heat up but not sure can stay how long the heat as he always switch on the power whenever he go showers.

But since the brand is 707 should be ok. My friend has used it for around 2-3 years and so far so good ba. Btw I heard that joven brand is very popular in sg and can last normally at least 5 years

Maybe from JB got difference?

Yes it's good, but I have some things to say about it. First of all, it's not as good as they say it is. Because of the fact it's metallic, it has a little bit problems water contact. If you don’t care about things like that at all, it may be a good solution, but if you are a pedant one like me, I would recommend you check this website https://www.bnthermic.co.uk/products/heaters/ch2/. Man, it’s about ceramic heaters, and that’s definitely a thing I’d recommend to people. The quality of heating is as good as claimed to be and the price surprisingly attractive.