Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Berrynmilk

Any better customer service furniture shop recommend for dining table and sofa?

Recently hear and read and kena alot bad service furniture shop. any one can recommend me for better customer service and aftersales service furniture shop? im looking a dining set and sofa only.

Appreciate it

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

On 11/22/2019 at 10:25 AM, Berrynmilk said:

Recently hear and read and kena alot bad service furniture shop. any one can recommend me for better customer service and aftersales service furniture shop? im looking a dining set and sofa only.

Appreciate it

Agree! Saw so many left reviews on bad aftersales service..

If you are looking out for chic yet elegant furniture options, then check out THE One's shop. They are known for their beautifully crafted furniture pieces such as sofa set, beds, chaises, lounge chair, dining table, etc. Each of their furniture pieces sport intricate designs and spell excellent craftsmanship. The furniture is designed to offer more comfort. 

there are so many stores tho just that some have bad reviews like you fear already. I'm not the one who set up my apartment's sofa and dining table but I bought some office furniture for my workspace just recently. there's this store where I found office furniture that I bought for my office. Their furniture is designed to offer more comfort and you don't have to worry about customer service cuz they're good. you can search for your dining set and sofa there, I believe the good service I received would be the same you'd receive even though we are not ordering the same things.

just that I don't know where you stay so I don't know how the delivery will be. but you can check it on their website since everything is clear there.