Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hello!

I am actually new to this forum, but i have been reading through some posts before (as a form of research) and i read a lot about some people having bad experiences with some ids or even contractors. I met a few IDs and make comparisons. 

Until I meet my ID who did up my house for me, hence i decided to create an account to share my positive experiences with my ID, which you can consider for your home renovation! 

We went to several IDs before meeting this ID , and the impression wasnt great. I dont really know of they understands what i want to do, as the discussion is like less than 30 minutes and asking us to go home n wait for the quote. (pls dont ask me which companies as i dont think its nice, as probably the other staffs are different). 

Then we went into our ID office, its pretty cosy. And our ID is really friendly and invited us in with a smile. As we go through the details,  we were surprised that she came up with alot of great ideas which impressed us, and even let us know of the pros and cons of the ideas we have, giving us a better idea towards our ideal home. We received our quotes within 3-4 working days and their prices surprisingly are very reasonable! 

Given the services and the advices she gave, we decided to get her for our home renovation. Almost immediately, she created a group chat with my husband and I. Everything was communicated through the group chat, from designing to detailing etc. And she even accompanied us to tile shops, lighting/fan shops, accessories shop to recommend us the suitable types which could complement our house design. 

& when our house started the renovation, she never let us worry about the progress, as she would always be sending us the photos of it, constantly updating us of the progress. My husband and i have alot of work to do, and we are so happy that we get a really helpful ID, who helped us with the arrangements. Everything goes really smoothly all the way until the day of handover!! 

I mever thought i would be so lucky to get this really great Id. Some photos of my place, but pardon me for my photography skills. The workmanship is great, the service is great, everything is just great. I am not paid to advertise for them, but they really impressed me. 

Her name is Karen, from The Alchemists Design Pte Ltd. 

Her contact is +6583604954

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation