Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Suzanna

3 room basic reno @ Joo Chiat

Very nice place! But can I ask about the the picture below? Are those two toilet entrances from your master bedroom? Am trying to make sense of this location in relation to your floorplan earlier. Thanks!

17 hours ago, Suzanna said:

Now, I am looking forward to come to my new home every day from work. Thanks Nick for the great job!

Susan 1.JPG

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 1/13/2020 at 4:52 PM, hdb4ever said:

Very nice place! But can I ask about the the picture below? Are those two toilet entrances from your master bedroom? Am trying to make sense of this location in relation to your floorplan earlier. Thanks!

Hi, 

Thank you for liking my place. There is only 1 toilet entrance in my master toilet.  When i purchase the unit, the toilet entrance has already been shifted by the previous owner. The hdb floor plan we purchased online will be in its original condition, not the modified layout.

thanks for sharing! i think your reno is one of the most uneventful and pain-free story I've seen so far!  so nice to see everything went smoothly and turned out well! 

Is it ok to share how much did you spend on reno?  Mine is a small 2-room bto and I only wanted minimal works done, so I have difficulty finding a contractor who doesn't mind taking on "small jobs".

On 1/24/2020 at 11:55 PM, mytinybto said:

thanks for sharing! i think your reno is one of the most uneventful and pain-free story I've seen so far!  so nice to see everything went smoothly and turned out well! 

Is it ok to share how much did you spend on reno?  Mine is a small 2-room bto and I only wanted minimal works done, so I have difficulty finding a contractor who doesn't mind taking on "small jobs".

There are minor hiccups along the way but Nick solved those issues. He would update me the issues, the rectification cost incur, if any. The carpentry works i have absolutely no complain with its workmanship. My family and friends thumbs up for the workmanship. The whole renovation cost less than 40.

• Like 1

On 1/28/2020 at 2:19 PM, CoralHC said:

Hi Suzanna, can you share how much is the granite top and where did you get it from? Thanks. 

The granite is quoted by Nick as part of the renovation cost who plans everything for me. it cost $100 for every feet, Black galaxy. I am not sure where it is from.

Hi Suzanna,

May I know which location of Singapore cause I love your layout and especially the priviledge of having the access area fence it up infront of the main door. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.

I tried to search property guru for Joo Chiat but it return mostly landed property

Edited by miscuser

On 9/18/2020 at 1:28 AM, miscuser said:

Hi Suzanna,

May I know which location of Singapore cause I love your layout and especially the priviledge of having the access area fence it up infront of the main door. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.

I tried to search property guru for Joo Chiat but it return mostly landed property

Hi, sorry for the late reply, its on top of Joo Chiat complex.