Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MrDynamite1

Home insurance/Home repair insurance

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

The first point is the size of the insurance rate. The amount of the tariff may vary depending on the terms of the contract. First of all, it is affected by the type of construction, year of construction, wear resistance of materials used in the construction of the house. The stronger the house, the lower the insurance rate will be. If you use the service of specialized security and there are bars on the Windows, the rate for penetration into the housing of third parties will be minimal. If the insurance is extended, the rate may also be reduced several times for those who did not have an insured event. As a rule, the rate is from 0.3% to 2% of the annual insurance amount. The main condition for successful cooperation with the insurance company is an accurate assessment of the property and confirmation of its ownership to the insured.To avoid misunderstandings in the future, it is necessary to take into account in detail all the clauses of the contract and agree on their interpretation with all parties to the transaction. Also, it is important to know the full list of risks and choose those that provide the maximum danger to a country cottage or your country house.

I think there a lot more of useful information that can be provided by the insurance agency, but I can say that this type of insurance can save you a lot of money if you want to keep your home in a good shape. My neighbours heating system broke in the winter season, and he could not stay at least a day without it, because it was really cold, so he asked for a repair from his heating system contractors, and they gave him a check for almost 1000$. That was too much for an issue like this one, that's why both of us bought the next day home repair insurance, you can take a look at this article https://www.americaninsurance.com/what-home-repair-insurance and you will understand that you need that type of insurance as well, just to be sure that you will never have an issue like my neighbour does