Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Hen Lui

Suggested study room in living room

Hi guys, I would like to have a study room in my living room.

However, I have no idea where to put it.

Any kind soul to suggest? Im open to suggestion. Thanks.

house plan.JPG

• Like 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I would say that you have drawn a just basic for 3BHK house. but, nowadays people for the 3 story house that seems to be perfect for having a big family or you may like to rent out on airbnb. as many students live in downtown area due to jobs and school. however some of them get homework done by paying to write a research paper at https://studyclerk.com/pay-for-research-paper which is another smart way to dealing with all homework and assignment.  on the other hand,  you can put your living room just right side of the main bedroom, that would work for you.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Thomas Pope said:

I would say that you have drawn a just basic for 3BHK house. but, nowadays people for the 3 story house that seems to be perfect for having a big family or you may like to rent out on airbnb. as many students live in downtown area due to jobs and school. however some of them get homework done by paying to write a research paper at https://studyclerk.com/pay-for-research-paper which is another smart way to dealing with all homework and assignment.  on the other hand,  you can put your living room just right side of the main bedroom, that would work for you.

You are way right at this point but there are so many facts and most people may argue sometime.

A separate study room is a pipe dream for most Europeans. Parents and children need separate sleeping quarters, an area for shared leisure activities, areas for sports, favorite hobbies, studying, cooking, and eating together. With proper planning, modern furniture, and zoning techniques, a small room in a paneled "Khrushchev" apartment or a common room in a studio will look cozy and functional. I soon found myself with an alternative living room study. After a successful renovation, I began to do my business in my offices, such as practice reports, edit college essays services for my son, and do other things.