Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Anzo Lim

Stone Lion Swallowed Malaysian Investor’s Funds with Despicable Means

https://www.wikifx.com/sg_en/

Recently, Mr. Lin, a Malaysian investor, reported to WikiFX how he was defrauded by the illegal forex broker Stone Lion.

Complainant: Mr. Lin

Complained broker: Stone Lion

Cause of complaint: broker blocked withdrawal

Account balance: over US$90,000

About 2 months ago, I submitted my withdrawal requests on Stone Lion but they remained unapproved. The customer service claimed I wasnt their VIP client so I had to wait in line for my withdrawal. During this time all my withdrawals were either rejected by the system or shown complete without the money actually sent to my account.

Trying my best to hold my frustration, I again contacted Stone Lion about my withdrawals. Yet the customer service told me that my account has been frozen due to generating illegal profits and I must pay a US$12,000 margin to unfreeze the account.

Feeling shocked, I recalled the whole investment process from signing up and making deposit to trading, and was positive I never did anything illicit. This US$12,000 request of the broker is absolutely ridiculous, while it couldnt explain why the US$30,000 withdrawal was approved but didnt reach my account.

So I continued to negotiate with the broker, hoping that they would at least send me the US$30,000 withdrawn first. But the customer service pulled up the excuse that the withdrawal channel wasnt working and I had to wait. Tired of this endless delay, I called the company providing the third-party withdrawal channel, and learned through them that there wasnt any issue with the withdrawal channel - what Stone Lion told me was simply a lie.

Once again, I questioned the customer service and demanded for my funds. This time the customer service blamed me for making harassing calls the third-party service provider and the company no longer support withdrawal through their channel, while insisting I must pay US$12,000 in order for them to rearrange another withdrawal channel. This unscrupulous scammer not only blocked my withdrawals, but even tried to coax me into making more deposits.

We learned that until now, Mr. Lin still has over US$90,000 in his account unable to be withdrawn, as he became more troubled by the incident every day. Stone Lion not only robbed Mr. Lins money, but also left him deeply perturbed.

Mr. Lins case is a good example of how illegal brokers not only try to blame withdrawal failures and heavy losses on investors themselves through lame excuses or manipulation under the table, but also attempt to mislead investors into making further investment even after theyve suffered losses. Per checking WikiFX App, Stone Lion has been listed as an illegal broker, and the NFA(US) license it claims to hold is suspected to be a cloned one. WikiFX has received over 14 complaints against this broker in the past 3 months, please stay away from this illegal broker!

If you are experiencing withdrawal failures or unusually frequent investment losses at a broker, we strongly advise you stop trading. You may keep key evidences, such as records of your conversation with the broker and your trading records, and contact WikiFX for assistance to defend your legal rights.

Edited by Anzo Lim

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request