Sign in to follow this  
Anzo Lim

WikiFX Visited Another Indonesian Broker Megagrowth

https://www.wikifx.com/sg_en/              

Broker: Megagrowth (Indonesia)

Visited on: December 5th, 2019

Conclusion: the broker truly exists

Before the visit

As an emerging power on the global financial market, Indonesian brokers are gaining greater visibility on the international stage in recent years and have attracted growing attentions from investors. Indonesia, the most populous of Southeastern countries, has been home to hundreds of forex brokers so far. Today, WikiFX is visiting the broker Megagrowth.

On-the-spot investigation

According to regulatory information, the forex broker Megagrowths licensed branch in Indonesia is located at Gedung Menara Kuningan Lt. 28 Jl. H. R. Rasuna Said Blok X 7 Kav. 5Setiabudi, Jakarta Selatan 12940.

We drove to Gedung Menara Kuningan, a building with a striking logo outside. We entered and took the elevator to level 28. Floor directory showed that about 5 brokers have offices set up here, including Megagrowth that we planned to visit, and we followed the direction to its office. The company has a bright and spacious reception with a notable logo. We looked at the office and counted about 25 cubicles. Through this visit, we confirm the licensed branch of  Megagrowth really exists.

About Megagrowth

Megagrowth is a compliant broker specialized in businesses involving forex, crude oil and stock indices. Holding a license on futures brokerage issued by BAPPEBTI, Megagrowth is also a regulated member of multiple Indonesian financial authorities including ICDX, JFX and KBI.

Conclusion

In fact, while many Indonesian brokers hold forex brokerage license issued by the local regulation authority BAPPEBTI, the strength and credibility of BAPPEBTIs supervision remains unsatisfactory, which partly accounts for investors lack of confidence in Indonesian brokers. In short, the local regulation authorities still have a long way to go to improve reputation of Indonesian forex market.

WikiFX App shows that Megagrowth is currently in valid regulation, and its 6.00 rating suggests acceptable reliability. To find out more about the broker, investors may check WikiFX App or visit our official website.

Edited by Anzo Lim

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Many people nowadays use a broker because they know that he is a helpful person who can always help you, so I thought that I also need to find myself a good broker. But I didn't know where to look, so I had to ask friends who understand this. They sent me a link to a website with exante broker review. I read and hope he becomes my broker!