Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
enci

Spacious Planning @ Imm

Dear all, wondering any forumers here engaged SPACIOUS PLANNERS @IMM before?

Seems that i cant find any info on the above ID firm.

Any views or info about the company or any recommended ID in the company will be

very much appreciated.

Tks for reading.. :yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Another thing which i would like to clarify is this service which most if not all ID companies provide - ID would go shopping with the customer to select their furniture. And by my standard, this includes sofa, dinning set, carpets, lightings, curtains, basin, taps and everything that would affect the overall design which is initially proposed by the ID. For my ID, he went "shopping" with us only on lighting, sofa and basin. And for these items, he would select one, at most 2 shops for us to view. so die die have to get something from those shops. whenever we requested him to come out shopping with us over the weekends, he would say that his company doesnt allow him to do so as the company wants him to stay in the shop to attend to walk-in customers. he would ask me to take leave during weekdays instead. THIS IS RIDICULOUS! I paid for his "professional service" and he wants me to take leave to accommodate his timing?! So for stuffs like bed, dinning sets and carpet, we actually went on our own. what he suggest us to do was to take pics and mms to him. wahhhh ... like that he sibeh song leh. he sit in the office while we do the travelling.

May i ask the standard in the industry now? Are all other IDs practising this way too? :dunno:

OMG really? I am still thinking of getting Spacious to be my ID... able to share who is ur ID?

i shortlisted *, Ideal Design and Weiken on quote so far.

Anybody had good experience with their ID ? can u please name them ? thanks alot..

Yah, but the price is slidely higher than the other two qoutes tha i have received. Still considering the workmenship & service is worth to invest? Are you satisfied with the service?

i've just gotten a quote fm spacious. the price is ridiculous. Just wet works is oreadi more than 60k.... mine is a EA (approx 1500sq ft) .

Wats the quote tat u got fm them?

I used Spacious. You got quote from them?

Yah, but the price is slidely higher than the other two qoutes tha i have received. Still considering the workmenship & service is worth to invest? Are you satisfied with the service?

Spacious Planner

We just meet one of the ID, quite good in concept and advice but duno how good is the company after confirmed?

Anybody can help on the newest update?

thanks.

not sure if this helps, i had engaged them 7 years ago for my then 4 room flat, and the carpentry works were great. it was also featured in hone & decor then. very innovative space planning which was one of the reason why my unit was sold pretty quickly. :thumbs up:

Spacious Planner

We just meet one of the ID, quite good in concept and advice but duno how good is the company after confirmed?

Anybody can help on the newest update?

thanks.

Seek for their quote since Dec last year, email and sent SMS and even call to ask for the quote, but till now, no reply... either saying on leave, just came back, rushing for CNY project, and now CNY over, still no concrete date on when can I get the quote.... Already drop the idea of giving them the project... The ID seems not interested... Best part, went down a few time, shop open, but empty... no one there... :(

Same here. We have requested for quotation and would like to discuss with the lady on certain details on the design. The response we got was office close for CNY (aka please dun disturb me). Since then, there was no follow up emails or sms from the lady. Honestly, I would not engage them even if the quote is low as I foresee I would have a problem in tracking them down :<

I am talking to one of their ID about renovating my flat, they seem to be getting alot of bad reviews here. Can some of you please share your experiences with them? Thanks.

Seek for their quote since Dec last year, email and sent SMS and even call to ask for the quote, but till now, no reply... either saying on leave, just came back, rushing for CNY project, and now CNY over, still no concrete date on when can I get the quote.... Already drop the idea of giving them the project... The ID seems not interested... Best part, went down a few time, shop open, but empty... no one there... :(

Hi all, anyone using Spacious?

We got their quotation and most likely using them as our ID:)

I am talking to one of their ID about renovating my flat, they seem to be getting alot of bad reviews here. Can some of you please share your experiences with them? Thanks.

i will post over the weekend ...

meanwhile anyone used or contacted with Spacious before ????

need feedbacks n comments from the vast ...

thanks alot

I had a bad experience with them. Went to them and discuss over 2 hours with a ID Vivian Tan. They promised to follow up with a draft design and budgetary estimation after 2 weeks. After waiting for 2 weeks without any news, I went back to the shop when I was in IMM and the same lady just tell me that she have not done anything yet. So I told that it is not necessary for her to continue anymore.

I think if they can behave in such irresponsible and unprofessional manner even in the pre-sales stage, then customers are unlikely to get good service from them after signing with them. For your consideration.

Edited by speedycheck