Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sean_yeo

Audio House 50% Discount Till July 2007

I believed all of you received their promotional brochure in your letter box with a big 50% OFF screaming on its front page. Not to mention the full page advertisements they put up in the papers as well....

From what i understand from their T&C, it seems that the discount is only applicable if you guess correctly the 4D 1st price no. for every wed...isnt that like quite....stupid?? !!

Anyone have went down to their outlets to have a better understanding on how their discount works? Their free gifts are quite attractive as well.... :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I believed all of you received their promotional brochure in your letter box with a big 50% OFF screaming on its front page. Not to mention the full page advertisements they put up in the papers as well....

From what i understand from their T&C, it seems that the discount is only applicable if you guess correctly the 4D 1st price no. for every wed...isnt that like quite....stupid?? !!

Anyone have went down to their outlets to have a better understanding on how their discount works? Their free gifts are quite attractive as well.... :)

I went there during my break... the terms & conditions is tat u haf to pay the actual amt first... den they issue u a lucky draw no.... So on the date they delivered, the lucky draw no muz be the 1st digit of the 4D first prize on tat dae... If yes, u can collect their voucher worth half of wat u purchase previously...

So do u thing its worth it... Btw its 1 out 10 numbers... chances quite high... but i wont dare to take risk... Rather buy at Mustafa... HEEz

a stupid gimmick.

We went down to some other outlets beside the IDIOT Audio House near the Clarke Quay.... same IDIOT Attitude.... same IDIOT GIMMICKS ...

PLEASE ALL READ THE FINE PRINT before kena cheated that THERE IS A 50% DISCOUNT !

haiz...instead of guessing, y not just sell cheaper.

Last time use the 50% trick when u guess the football result correctly, now change to 4D, what next, TOTO?

i never trust audio house.. its just gimmicks... initially, i also thot, wah.. so nice meh... then i see again... the!:)

Edited by zacey

Aiyoyo.. Audio house staff CMI one!! I ask them brand A & B which is better & what is the difference, they in turn ask me which one I prefer??zz Duh!!

Actually audio house, being quite big in terms of local electrical appliances co, can be quite competitive.

Just go straight and ask the staff, if take away all the freebies and benefits, how much can they sell? They could be quite competitive one lor...

those staff at Audio house... Ajunied Outlet .. smoke outside the door like no body business. Not even interested to introduce their product.

those staff at Audio house... Ajunied Outlet .. smoke outside the door like no body business. Not even interested to introduce their product.

I rather they dun come in to talk to me after smoking. SMELLY !