Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Goonerdad

A reliable ID to share

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share my renovation experience with an ID that was recommended by my friend for my resale maisonette.

Initially I had scoured the internet to look for some IDs that offered attractive packages (in terms of cost, of course) but the prices kept hiking up due to "additional" things that I require but were not offered in the initial package (hence the low price in the first instance). Eventually, I went to check with my friends for their recommendations especially ones who had just renovated and was referred to this ID.

So what I wanted was a simple renovation, to hack and lay new tiles on my bedroom level and redo my kitchen and toilets. They were very attentive and listened to all my requirements and offered advice throughout the renovation. They even provided explanations as to why certain things need to be done in another manner. 

And I do have to commend them as I had requested some changes in the midst of renovation and they still managed to get my renovation done in time (I had received the keys in September 2019 and needed it completed before CNY).

All in all, I must say that my experience with this ID was really great. There was no miscommunication and it was easy to communicate with them, and they are really responsive and accountable. Really good quality of service. On top of that, because of their in house carpentry, they were able to help rush my renovation during the crunch period. Their carpentry workmanship is also great too!

Anyway, enough rambling, here are some photos of our renovation process and final completion. Good luck with your home renovation!

164FF1D6-A920-4706-B62D-AE1F34202CB0.jpeg

6CF43529-96EA-43F7-BD9E-B75BFC33FE9F.jpeg

39A65270-7C8F-4CA1-8E5E-688B0A9E3A67.jpeg

3B0225E9-EF59-4D92-B276-5653B61FD01C.jpeg

F7A28BC9-1785-4EDC-ADEB-D07E9C181DC3.jpeg

5F826957-7CF9-4123-A884-AE6083067691.jpeg

6799AF9E-AD9A-4850-9E8E-EBCD07E755F9.jpeg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi 

Can pm the ID that done fabulous job to your house?

Neat and Nice reno, mind to share the cost break down on how they charged?

Edited by walaoEh1
rephase