Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
UXDesign

Setting up Wordpress Website + Design for FREE (Business/Personal)

Hello Renotalk members!

I am part of UXDesign team which consist of a few professional web developers & designers that is looking for opportunities to further our team's professional portfolio. (For our future potential clients)
We’ll be happy to create a full WordPress website for your business/endeavors for FREE! (E.g personal blog, photography portfolio, company website) 

If you’ve ever wanted a running website for any purposes but didn’t know where to start, We’ll help you with it
Yes, you heard me right, you’ll not have to pay us a single penny
If you’re interested, make sure to contact us via Telegram/Email (Fastest) or send me a private message (Slower).

Telegram: UXDezign
Email: UXDesign96@gmail.com

Please understand that this is a free offer that we are providing, everything comes on a first come, first served basis :)  Priority is given to those without any web hosting & domain online yet.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Fortunately, my friend told me that at https://host.discount/stores/stablepoint/ I can find a discount coupon for some of the best hosting services. This turned out to be true and thanks to the discount I received, I had enough money for paid hosting. For about a year I've been using excellent hosting and have a stable profit to allow myself to continue using it. You can try to do this and most likely you will succeed, but what is the point? I also tried something similar before, because I didn't want to use free hosting, and I didn't have enough money for paid hosting. In the end, I spent a lot of time and the whole idea was ineffective. Then I realized that I couldn't do without good hosting. But since I didn't have enough money for paid hosting, I thought I'd give up the idea altogether.

Designing and making something for free doesn’t have a good quality. Because it is free, no one in with a good mind will do something good for free. You have to find the best ones that have a good price. I suggest you to check these guys: internetdominators.com  They are real internet dominators that use the best ways to promote and design a website. It is very helpful, for someone that wants to start a new web project. We all know that starting a web project by yourself can be hard. The website has to be well made and designed. If it is not made well then it will never be visited. You need someone that will make you to understand what is good and what is not. 

Setting up a WordPress website is a little bit tricky. You can **** up the plugins and the theme so you will introduce some flaws in the webiste. It is not a really good thing. I suggest you to learn a little bit more and use a theme for consulting. Something like a consulting wordpress theme will help you to improve. It is really good made and it is tought for consulting people and helping them with consulting sevice. From what I see your job is consulting and setting up WordPress websites. It will definitely work for you.

You will also want to make sure you use the correct marketing campaign by  Introduction Stage Of A Product Life Cycle to highlight the product's most noteworthy features. For instance, if you are selling an autonomous car, you might want to promote its ability to drive itself. And, if you are marketing a smartphone, you may need to emphasize the features that set your product apart from the rest.