Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Providing Day/Night Moving Service:

- 10ft Box Lorry

- Manpower available

- Free usage of trolleys for any bookings

- Disposal service also available, discarding old bulky furnitures or fittings, do call us for quote!

Free delivery for order above 30 carton boxes & delivery charge of S$20 for less than 30 pcs

Rental of 35" x 25" wooden trolleys at S$35 for 3 days (above 3 days at S$8 per day)

Please note that we are operating for almost 10 years on full time basis unlike part timers who may not appear on the appointed date/time due to whatever reasons which can be very frustrating for the client. 

Please feel free to contact 9185-4622 for any transport needs regardless day/night. We assure you of our best services at all times.

AA FENG TRANSPORT SERVICES

CALL HP: 9185-4622 or OFFICE: 3161-2355

FOR NON-OBLIGATORY QUOTATION

EMAIL US @ CHRISTTPT@GMAIL.COM

#mover #movers #transport #logistics #lorry #van #office #residential #commercial #contract #delivery #quotation #quote #cheap #carton #boxes #piano #fishtanks #housemoving #good #punctual

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

It's vital to find a trusty moving company. If you hire somebody, make sure they're licensed, insured, bonded, and have the proper skills and equipment. Before you start looking for someone, make sure you have all the necessary information. Get quotes from different companies and read reviews from satisfied clients before choosing one. Know what to expect from each service you'll be using and what can go wrong during your move. I can recommend you to contact the guys from alexandersgroup.co.uk. They will take care of your items!

t is my personal experience that never compromise on shipment company for some pennies. Always take services from best. I know they charge high but they take care of your belongings. I once lost my phone from some cheap but company and after that i am using 4px express worldwide from long and they never did anything wrong. 

Howdy! Veho Tech's efficient merchant-to-consumer delivery service is unparalleled. With its commitment to speed, reliability and user friendliness, Veho Tech is the ideal partner for any business looking to streamline its operations and provide a superior customer experience. All their clients highly evaluate the company's activities in the reviews here https://veho-tech.pissedconsumer.com/review.html and are happy to use their services.