Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lifestyle

Lifestyle Blessed House

Hi wendily,

PM you the details & comments. They definitely not the cheapest in town but if you are looking for top selection materials, workmanship & service/advice we highly recommended. They invested & used automated computerised machine stitching for a nice & perfect results...

Hi,

Can I have the same info too ?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi jule,

PM you already.

You place is coming along very nicely. Can't wait to see with all the furnitures in place.

:)

Hi,

Can I have the same info too ?

I love your daughter's room's pink roman blind! so sweet! and i have your contacts for the curtains company? can i also check how much were the blinds?

It's the D-M33 model cos the DAB model (which i wanted) could not fit in the niche hole.

Here are more pics on curtains/roman blinds installation just recently completed. Installations by staffs was very professional, neat & clean :P

Daughter room...nice pink roman blind

232257726-M.jpg

Living room Balcony

232381291-M.jpg

steaming to iron out the creases...

232257797-M.jpg

Master bedroom...actual color of the organza is a lot nicer & richer...ceiling lights created different mood&color on the curtain. Backing is 100% black out curtains which is very effective and most time i cannot tell if morning or night time :)

232257841-M.jpg

Track & pulley system from Japan. Very solid & convenient !!

232257665-M.jpg

hello lifestyle...

looking good man...i see many well thought out solutions in ur reno :good: ...not so for mine :bleah: nex time if got chance to do another reno gotta keep wat u did in mind to hide all the wiring... :good:

hello lifestyle...

looking good man...i see many well thought out solutions in ur reno :o ...not so for mine !! nex time if got chance to do another reno gotta keep wat u did in mind to hide all the wiring... ;)

Bro ur hse also nice wah. :dunno:

But indeed Lifestyle plan ahead of everything and is not easy, ever mine also got some wiring not hide yet. :dunno:

Bro ur hse also nice wah. :good:

But indeed Lifestyle plan ahead of everything and is not easy, ever mine also got some wiring not hide yet. :P

hello bro!

thanx for ur compliment...but i believe can be better lah... :dancingqueen:

hello bro!

thanx for ur compliment...but i believe can be better lah... :dunno:

Bro take ur time slowly chien up ur hse swee swee but also don forget to do maintainance every week, I jus went to my frien hse yesterday at Enous her hse was beautify reno 3yr ago but nw is look quit messy to me cos they tend to keep alot of things and left little time to clean up their hse. :dunno:

My theory is less things less maintenance and more neat, 5 yrs down the road still look new. :rolleyes:

Totally agree with you bro. That's why for our reno we have many storage areas & cabinets so that items can be organised inside and make the place clean & neat. But sometimes it is difficult when you have a family (kids toys, laundry, etc..)..i'm sure many would agree with me.

Maintenance also make it easy to clean next time round.

Bro take ur time slowly chien up ur hse swee swee but also don forget to do maintainance every week, I jus went to my frien hse yesterday at Enous her hse was beautify reno 3yr ago but nw is look quit messy to me cos they tend to keep alot of things and left little time to clean up their hse. :dunno:

My theory is less things less maintenance and more neat, 5 yrs down the road still look new. :rolleyes:

wow! lifestyle, ur kitchen also very nice de loh!:jawdrop: thou i only see it from ur small avator pics... it is so spacious n beautiful!

Bro take ur time slowly chien up ur hse swee swee but also don forget to do maintainance every week, I jus went to my frien hse yesterday at Enous her hse was beautify reno 3yr ago but nw is look quit messy to me cos they tend to keep alot of things and left little time to clean up their hse. :P

My theory is less things less maintenance and more neat, 5 yrs down the road still look new. :notti:

yes yes...totally agree with u guys here on this man...i've seen many examples myself...heh heh...must have lotz of storage and the discipline not to keep everything u dun need...forcing myself to throw away alot of useless junk that i dun wanna throw last time... :P

yes yes...totally agree with u guys here on this man...i've seen many examples myself...heh heh...must have lotz of storage and the discipline not to keep everything u dun need...forcing myself to throw away alot of useless junk that i dun wanna throw last time... :sport-smiley-004:

:( Talk about forcing myself to throw away the useless junk, Mrs force (Nagging Power) me to throw away 3 big boxes of comics which I bought long ago and after calculation it worth abt $600. !! Heart so pain...... :furious:

Edited by Cantona7

Hey bro, you could have try selling to some comic shops....at least get some dinner money.

I also throw away so many boxes of nice reno magazines and books :dancingqueen: so not to take too much space.

I think it's good idea not to keep paper related materials (eg magazines, receipts, books ) for a long time as it will invite unwanted guess like insects & silver fish.

So throw throw anything that you are not going to use or read. Good excuses for cleaning up for the CNY... Best is to keep electronic copies.

:dancingqueen: Take about forcing myself to throw away the useless junk, Mrs force (Nagging Power) me to throw away 3 big boxes of comics which I bought long ago and after calculation it worth abt $600. :sport-smiley-004: Heart so pain...... :dancingqueen:
Edited by lifestyle

wah.... :bow: so heart pain...3 boxes...luckily my wife neber force to throw my CDs away... :notti:

i also keep many reno magazines...still dun wanna throw hee hee...wait for fren wanna reno their hse then offload on them...at least wun be wasted....

speaking of silverfish...during the first 2 weeks of my stay at the new place...we found 2 big silverfish lurking under our mattress! !! newly built bed platform and new mattress also got???

homefix got sell this silverfish repellant sparay thingy...muzt check it out... :dunno:

For those interested i getting some DIY shelves for the store room. This product is easy to install :rofl: , no drilling required and good looking. Can take some heavy weights also but expect some bending (in the centre) in the long run if place extreme heavy items like stacks of 300x300 tiles.

Got ours from IMM...price around $79 for 5 tier pack...so we purchased two set to maximised storage and make it a L-shape. It is very popular product so sometime you might have to wait for next stock to arrived (which are quite frequent).

Now all the shelves are is fully used :rofl:

226977853-M.jpg

226977891-M.jpg

Edited by lifestyle